BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Nepal - Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu

These images are taken by myself in world heritage site of Nepal, "Pashupatinath Temple". I recommend you to be there at once.sculpture of goddesssculpture of goddessmain temple at nightmain temple at nighttemple peripheritemple peripherimonkeys taking sunbathmonkeys taking sunbathPhoto1790.jpgbaba is feeding monkeysbaba is feeding monkeyscowscowsPhoto1842.jpgbabas at shivaratri festivalbabas at shivaratri festival

14 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Read: Posting on "Travel and Advice" Board

Hi,

Thanks for your post,

Great pictures and looKing  Beautiful

Level 6

Re: Nepal - Pashupati Temple

Great Photos

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP Best monkeys. Thanks for sharing.

Level 7

I have been there countless time. The experience is divine.

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

These images are taken by myself in world heritage site of Nepal, "Pashupati Temple". I recommend you to be there at once.sculpture of goddesssculpture of goddessmain temple at nightmain temple at nighttemple peripheritemple peripherimonkeys taking sunbathmonkeys taking sunbathPhoto1790.jpgbaba is feeding monkeysbaba is feeding monkeyscowscows

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

These images are taken by myself in world heritage site of Nepal, "Pashupati Temple". I recommend you to be there at once.sculpture of goddesssculpture of goddessmain temple at nightmain temple at nighttemple peripheritemple peripherimonkeys taking sunbathmonkeys taking sunbathPhoto1790.jpgbaba is feeding monkeysbaba is feeding monkeyscowscowsPhoto1842.jpgbabas at shivaratri festivalbabas at shivaratri festival

Photo1842.jpgbabas at shivaratri festivalbabas at shivaratri festival

Level 10

@RajanN@ajaypandey763@Myrathor, @Anonymous, you all guys are wholeheartedly welcome. Thank you for liking this beauty. 🙂

Level 4

Nice pics.

Level 10

Thanks for the complement @SurenderM. 🙂

Level 1

The main problem there is 97% of the monkeys are infested with HIV AIDS and cancer and other types of diseases and the monkeys are notorious. Be careful when you visit that temple.

http://www.sajhapagenews.com/97-monkey-show-hiv-aids-at-pashupati-and-swayambu/
Level 10

Carefulness is the must when you carry edible goods with you. 

I am not sure about authentication of news.

But safeness is required. 

@SockeyeM wrote:

The main problem there is 97% of the monkeys are infested with HIV AIDS and cancer and other types of diseases and the monkeys are notorious. Be careful when you visit that temple.

http://www.sajhapagenews.com/97-monkey-show-hiv-aids-at-pashupati-and-swayambu/