Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nature's heart of Serbia - πŸ—» Zlatibor mountain πŸ—»

Hello Local Guides. How are you?

Have you traveled recently?

In order to experience incredible travel experience, it is not always necessary to leave our country. In every country there is a spectacular nature waiting to be find out! When I grew up, like most of us I am sure, I became aware of the nature and its power.

"Keep close to nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean." John Muir

Day 1)

Together with my best friend, we started a trip from Subotica (the city I currently live in)

City of SuboticaCity of Subotica

Day 1)

Trip from Subotica to Belgrade is just over an hour. U travel through highway in the plain and there is not much to see. We spend 3 days in the capital of Serbia.

The city of Belgrade is being built a lot and the large European metropolis is becoming more attractive and modern.

New apartment block in BelgradeNew apartment block in Belgrade

360 photo from my personal Google Maps collection

Day 4) 

On the fourth day of journey we started towards the ultimate goal, and that is Zlatibor Mountain.

Traveling to the mountain is really exciting and there is a special atmosphere when you find yourself on a mountain in the heart of an untouched nature that looks like its waiting for you with the intention to slow you down and remind your about true values in life.

Zlatibor mountainZlatibor mountain

Day 5) 

A really spectacular sunset appeared one evening at Monument to the Executed Partisans of Zlatibor

Sunset from the Monument to the Executed Partisans of ZlatiborSunset from the Monument to the Executed Partisans of Zlatibor

Day 6) 

Every day you have the opportunity to explore something new. On the sixth day we went to a waterfall Gostilje that is well known for the reason. From a very small river there is a fantastic waterfall that is fully regulated and can be seen from all sides.

Waterfall GostiljeWaterfall Gostilje

Day 7) 

The seventh day of the trip was very exciting and we visited Observation desk Crnjeskovo

and Lake Zaovine which is absolutely breathtaking. As you descend from the top of the mountain to the lake, the moment you look at it, you have the impression that you are at sea. Water is so pure, its astonishing.

Tara mountain. Source: www.helivideo.rsTara mountain. Source: www.helivideo.rs

Day 9) 

On the last day we decided to visit some other sights along the way, which are certainly on the map of the places that must be visited on this trip to the mountain Zlatibor. In this case, it is the Kablar Mountain from which there is an unforgettable view.

Kablar mountainKablar mountain

"Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley." Theodore Roethke

I hope that you have felt a little bit of the spirit of the nature in Serbia and that you want to visit this great country.

Thank you for taking the time to view all the content!

Serbia
52 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nature's heart of Serbia - πŸ—» Zlatibor mountain πŸ—»

πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†

πŸ—» @Julien44, πŸ—» @AlejandraMariaπŸ—» @DavidTitoπŸ—» @SagirπŸ—» @ErmesTπŸ—» @OSAMAπŸ—» @BishowvijayaPπŸ—» @Justine2807πŸ—» @NareshDarji

I'd like you to look at this post and tell me your impressions, would you come to visit my country πŸ™‚ πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†

I certainly feel welcome to visit countries from where you are...

Connect Moderator

Day 4, 7 and 9 I will do as well ( at least πŸ˜‰)

@Anonymous

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great to hear that @TorM, if u need any advice just ask. From what country are u?

Level 10

With this post I got a chance to observe the spectacular views of Sarbian mother nature. You are right @Anonymous there is no need to be sad for unfeasibilityunfeasibility of journey to another country if we look around us. This digital travelling is helping me to roam around Servia virtually through you. Thanks for sharing. Each photos are mesmerizing.

Keep notifying about rest of the days @TorM. Hope to catch you in your post. πŸ™‚

Level 10

Oh! I misunderstood about @TorM's comment. I thought you both were in a journey together and Tor will also write about mentioned 3 days journey. 

I noticed he is saying that he will be travelling to those respective places of the days mentioned. Am I right now @Anonymous?

Anonymous
Not applicable

☺️ Yes @BishowvijayaP, you are right, we didn't go to trip together, @TorM will go on his own in the future...

As always u understood main purpose of a post and that is to enjoy nature around us. And "unfeasibility" word that u used 😊, we always learn something from you! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous,

This is so great! You have managed to take me with you in your trip! I have discovered a bit of your place and I enjoyed it a lot. Serbia is so nice and there are so many beautiful places and very natural. The Zlatibor, Tara and Kablar moutains, the waterfall Gostilje and the lake Zaovine are amazing and your 360 pics so nice. 

You just have given me the wish of visiting Serbia.

Thank you so much for sharing with us your long journey. 

Hi @ValeriaA_, @Anonymous, @AkmalB@NareshDarji@FazeelUsmani@Haseeb@ATO_Explore@KlaudiyaG,

You might be interested in viewing this great post about Serbia. 

Jul

PS: The tag didn't work for me as I didn't get notification. @ErmesT did you receive it?

Connect Moderator

@Anonymous

@BishowvijayaP

On his own? Maybe with some Local Guides, or ???πŸ˜‰

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Julien44, I'm quite positive that in the future u will definitely visit Serbia.

Thanks for lovely words and for sharing this story with other LGs ☺️

I also have noticed that tagging doesn't always work properly, lately!