MapuGuti's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Nature lovers! Show us your best photos

Hey Local Guides!

Are you a nature lover like me? here are some of my favorite places in Colombia surrounded by nature. where are you now?

Happy mapping! and good vibes from Colombia!

Mapu

FB_IMG_1497307084467.jpgIMG_20171001_191500_735.jpg20161006_135415.jpg

64 comments
Level 8

Re: Nature lovers! Show us your best photos

hmmm.... maybe this one.

to close (door), or not to close, that is the questionto close (door), or not to close, that is the question

Level 8

Maybe this three will better   🙂
Ten more you can find here: https://goo.gl/photos/iE7MPZfrQ9zrsud6A All of them I made this year on my vacation.

LubańLubańTatra mountains and Czorsztyn lake seen from Lubań mountainTatra mountains and Czorsztyn lake seen from Lubań mountainPANO_20170808_090946.jpg

Regards

:-Przemo.

Level 9

Wow! @Przemo those places look amazing! thanks for sharing 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MapuGuti One of the coolest things about Chiang Rai is head out of town and within minutes you're hitting nature at every turn. 

Mountains - lakes - rice fields - forests - storms - clouds - sunshine - wildlife, we've got all of those and more. But shhhh... it's still very much Thailand's best kept secret.

In Chiang Rai you're only ever as step away from rural livingIn Chiang Rai you're only ever as step away from rural living

Chiang Rai - Wait patiently and nature WILL come to you, guaranteed!Chiang Rai - Wait patiently and nature WILL come to you, guaranteed!

Level 9

Hi @Anonymous I love Thailand! last time I didn't have the chance to go up to Chiang Rai, but I definitely heard great comments about it! Are you still there? I hope to make it next time I go back to Thailand. Thanks for sharing! Peace  from Colombia

Level 8

AWESOME

Awesome

Awesome

Level 8

Qatar museumQatar museum

Ratnagiri, maharastra, IndiaRatnagiri, maharastra, India

MIA park, QatarMIA park, Qatar

Ratnagiri, maharstra, IndiaRatnagiri, maharstra, India

Air Asia flight for MalaysiaAir Asia flight for Malaysia

Level 8

#Trekker #View #Peak#Trekker #View #Peak#Morning #Fun #TrekView#Morning #Fun #TrekView#Trekker #MobileShot#Trekker #MobileShot#Trek #Complete #ViewClicked#Trek #Complete #ViewClicked

Level 7

OotyOoty

Sancho Simmy Louis