Level 6

Re: Nature Lovers Club 🌲🌡🌴🌾🌼🌳

Hi @Sathveegan

Nice updating. 

I love nature !

Nature is truth !

Truth is natue !

Nature is love !

And love is nature which binds us together !

Keep sharing and keep updating. Let's make Google a better place for the Global Cummunity.

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 10

@Sathveegan

Please also refer the post of @TraciC  , @Corrie and @brittym

As a new user of Local Guides Connect, please do read over the core values of Connect.

Some great tips for using Connect.

Introducing yourself to the forum by posting in this month's introduction thread.

Please refer the post   "How to Tag"

BM63
Level 6

@Sathveegan wrote:

Same feeling... I like to walk nature... 

Hi @Sathveegan

Nice updating. 

I love nature !

Nature is truth !

Truth is natue !

Nature is love !

And love is nature which binds us together !

Keep sharing and keep updating. Let's make Google a better place for the Global Cummunity.

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 5

nice photo

Level 8

I have a problem. I am an avid bird watcher and also active in the eBird community as Hotspots editor for three Indian states (Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Jharkhand). Large sections of the birding areas in these states are unmapped and lack mobile connectivity 

Using Official documents and GPS data I tried to add different FRH  (Forest Rest House) which are accommodation run by the forest Department which can also be rented by the public.

My edits for such places always gets rejected  

Part of the problem is that the location cannot be edited in real time from the field due to lack of connectivity. 

What can be done. 

FRH should also be added as a new category as there are thousands of such FRHs scattered across Indian forests which are the only safe places any traveler can stay in these remote areas  

Dr Able Lawrence MBBS, MD, DM
Level 7

Nature Lovers Club 🌲🌡🌴🌾🌼🌳

Nature........

Level 10

Hi @yash147

Very good photo.

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. 

Before actual posting, Please go through Local Guide Connect Programme Rules, The Five Core Values of Connect, Help etc.(see TABs at the bottom of page).

Never share your or anybody's personal information in L G Connect.

Please note, this global community is for Individuals only and any kind of advertising or self promotion is banned here

Also introduce yourself to L G Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Connect Moderator

Thank you for the photo, @yash147

Can you give some more details, for making it more appealing.

Please read: What makes a good post?

Looks like, for your post, you are taking inspiration from the post, with the same title, started an year ago by @JohnnyE.

I am merging your post on the original one. Please do not start a new post if the subject already exists.

Thank you

Ermes

Level 6

Mother Nature love

I caught a butterfly on a windy day , surprised after a moment that it didn't leave my hand and later I found this butterfly needs warmth ,from that day my defenition for LOVE changed .LOVE IT'S NOT BEAUTY OR SEX ,it's about changing circumstances to our loved ones to their lovely reality.if you truly touch with love any creature will understand. it's a divine magic in love β™₯️ place - my gardenI caught a butterfly on a windy day , surprised after a moment that it didn't leave my hand and later I found this butterfly needs warmth ,from that day my defenition for LOVE changed .LOVE IT'S NOT BEAUTY OR SEX ,it's about changing circumstances to our loved ones to their lovely reality.if you truly touch with love any creature will understand. it's a divine magic in love β™₯️ place - my garden

Google Moderator

Re: Mother Nature love

Hello @mithileshh and welcome to Connect!

Nice photo, thanks for sharing. Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

Did you know that there is a Nature Lovers Club 🌲🌡🌴🌾🌼🌳 topic here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it.  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!