Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Nature Lovers Club 🌲🌵🌴🌾🌼🌳

@Jnjoe wrote:

@JohnnyE

@tashantamim

Sweet green Johnny. 😂 😇 😈

Hahahaha @Jnjoe, green because of nature and sweet because of desserts. Lovely, isn't it @tashantamim 😂

Level 7

@Jnjoe haahaa. Then we got a updated and perfect for @JohnnyE

Level 9

@TashanT wrote:

@Jnjoe haahaa. Then we got a updated and perfect for @JohnnyE

Lol @tashantamim 😁

Level 8

That's great to know that Water is everything there, @ErmesT.. for energy, for transportation, and for protection too.. I am very happy that it's well preserved.. 

@ErmesT wrote:

Well @SalmaanN, all the Province where I live had in the past an economy based on the water (water for give energy, water for fishing, water as a transportation way, water as protection) so all the natural places related to the water are wery well preserved. If you search for my post, you will find a lot of water in it.

This is a natural oasis, in where there are all the springs of the Sile River (the river of Treviso)

IMG_20170305_161847.jpg

Vellore Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Hi @JohnnyE,

Nature is coming in many different forms, but really nothing is different, we can find very similar experience / images from different places

This is a photo from the top of the Mugello mountains

Mugello top - view of Emilia RomagnaMugello top - view of Emilia Romagna

And this one I took yesterday in Dolomites, during an unofficial MeetUp with @LucioV (and @AntonellaGr, of course)

DSC02735.jpg

Ermes

Level 9

Wow @ErmesT, these photos are stunning. Very impressive shots. You are happy to have someone like @LucioV and @AntonellaGr to join you on your journey. 👍🙌

Connect Moderator

Haha @JohnnyE@AntonellaGr is my wife, and @LucioV is a friend, not only a LG legend.

follow the link I've  putted in the previous post, you will find some nice photos soon.

Ermes

Level 9

@ErmesT wrote:

Haha @JohnnyE@AntonellaGr is my wife, and @LucioV is a friend, not only a LG legend.

follow the link I put in the previous post, you will find some noce photos soon.

Ermes

Oh sorry @ErmesT I didn't know that @AntonellaGr is your wife. However you are still lucky to have her and @LucioV. I know only 1 LG in Zagreb but he is a student and don't have much time to explore the city. Wish here is some way to connect with fellow local guides from your area. For example, my upcoming meetup has been approved and it would be great if Connect have feature to let all LG registered in my town about this event so they can decide whether they can join or not. That way it would be more easy to meet fellow LG's.

Connect Moderator

@JohnnyE wow!! its a great topic !!! i will participate here soon!!!!

Level 9

Welcome @ShafiulB, can't wait to see your nature photos, feel free to tag me so I don't miss it. 🌲🌵🌴🌾🌼🌳

@OSAMA, @SalmaanN, @tashantamim, @Jnjoe, @NareshDarji, @VictorOmebije, @AkmalB please join me in welcoming newest member of Nature Lover Club. 🙌🏆