Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Natural Beauty of Your Country by Lens

Everyone wants to show their country or the beauty of their country in front of everyone in the world. See how beautiful my country is! Everyone loves the country. So he/she likes to take pictures of natural lands of his/her country. Thinking about such a purpose will be discussed. Here I want to highlight the natural scenery of all the regions of my country. The beauty of which is magnificent, majestic. So I also want everyone to join me. Everybody should highlight the natural beauty of each country. So first see my own : 

Know Bangladesh

Our Bangladesh is filled with natural beauty. There are many unfamiliar tourist-friendly places known in this country. Among them, archaeological monuments, historic mosques and monuments, one of the longest natural beach in the world, hills, forests etc. The natural beauty of this country fascinates the tourists. Each area of ​​Bangladesh specializes in different distinct areas. (Details Here)

Gloomy Morning from Keokradong, Bandarban, BangladeshGloomy Morning from Keokradong, Bandarban, BangladeshDhaka City ViewDhaka City ViewSea Beach - (Photo Credit-Aftab Noujash Chowdhury )Sea Beach - (Photo Credit-Aftab Noujash Chowdhury )

Bangladesh is located in the northeast part of South Asia. The Himalayan Mountains and some of the Bay of Bengal along the northern border of Bangladesh. West Bengal of India on the west, Tripura in India, Mizoram State and mountainous areas of Myanmar. Surrounded by numerous rivers and rivers, Bangladesh is mainly flat land. Major rivers of the country are - Padma, Brahmaputra, Surma, Kushiyara, Meghna and Karnaphuli. A variety of natural beauty and eating habits of this region. (Details Here)

View of Ruposi BanglaView of Ruposi BanglaView of Ruposi BanglaView of Ruposi BanglaView of Parliament of BangladeshView of Parliament of Bangladesh

Have a look at the most valuable scenario of my country (The Scenario will be added step by step) - @TraciC@MariaBi@ErmesT@Myrathor@Csaba@LucioV@AnuradhaP@IlankovanT@DiAnaUS, @OSAMA

Thanks for sharing & giving the time !

KamalHasnainee 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Bangladesh
50 comments
Level 10

Re: Natural Beauty of Your Country by Lens

Really nice images @Kamalhasnainee congratulations, i think you really captured the spirit of your country!

I will try add something later! 🙂

Level 9

You may also like this topic... @YanniY,  @AradhanaB@EhsanD , @PavelSarwar@SanyaOdare@FaridTDF@OSAMA@SumaiyaZafrin

Natural Beauty of BandarbanNatural Beauty of BandarbanMorning View of Ruposi BanglaMorning View of Ruposi Bangla9. me also.jpgChildhoodChildhood

Natural Beauty of Sylhet from a Tea GardenNatural Beauty of Sylhet from a Tea Garden

Thanks

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@LucioV me and my brother (Aftab Noujash Chowdhury ) ! Thanks brother you liked it.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@Kamalhasnainee Its a great topic. this topic also represented to promote our country beauty !!!!

Thanks for this post!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Kamalhasnainee Thank you for sharing such beautiful pictures with us. 

Level 9

@AradhanaB you are most welcome dear ! 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

You are right @ShafiulB ! I want to boost up the natural beauty of our country to world-wide. Thanks bro.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@Kamalhasnainee it's very beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

You are Welcome @NareshDarji & you also can share from your country. It would be good for us. Thanks for your nice comments.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh