Meidimi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Nakuru Mega walk experience July

This was one awesome walk. The first one for Nakuru LG community hosted by @WaynePeter and I was happy and excited to be part of it. We walked about 10km taking photos and enjoying the time discovering new places. It was especially interesting for me being shown around a new town that I have just relocated to. I got to know many new places and I also went down streets and areas I would not have thought about going before. I met new and excited new local guides who are excited to be part of this community. I’m looking forward to having more Nakuru meet-ups of different kinds plus exploring other meetups. Chege House; photot by MeidimiChege House; photot by MeidimiChips local; photo by MeidimiChips local; photo by MeidimiMuggzy garden; photo by QuestkvMuggzy garden; photo by QuestkvNakuru National Park; Photo by Isaac_nkNakuru National Park; Photo by Isaac_nk

Meidimi
Nakuru, Kenya
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Nakuru Mega walk experience July

Hi @Meidimi and welcome to Connect!

I'm so glad to hear that you had a wonderful time at the Meet-Up and that you had the chance to meet other exiting Local Guides. 🙂

Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic day as well as thеsе great photos with us!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Re: Nakuru Mega walk experience July

Thanks, I did. It was lots of fun. Looking forward to attending more and hosting one this year. 

Meidimi