WaynePeter's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Nakuru Mega Walk; 28th July 2018

Well done! I can't wait to join you for the next Nakuru walk. Beautiful. Well done @

Dorothy Ooko
Level 8

Well done @WaynePeterfir helping build the Nakuru community. And you definitely all had a great time as the photos show. Hope to join you for the next one😉

Dorothy Ooko
Level 9

Great walk. Happy to be part of the first Nakuru photo walk. Looking forward to attending and hosting more. It was nice to meet new and excited local guides. 

Meidimi
Level 8

Thanks @Dorothyooko we shall definitely plan for a Geo walk in september, see you around.

Level 8

Yes @IrrPavlova the next walk shall be a Geo walk definitely hosted by @questkv the Nakuru community moderator in September... Meanwhile we shall combine forces as Kenyan Local Guides and Join the Nairobi community during their planned August Geo walk in Karura Forest.

Level 6

This is a fascinating post.

Thank you. Do you think you can help mevto understand what the next physical thing am I to do next? I can't get ahold of the idea of how this works. Discussion. How do I get included?

And how to you get to read the replies to your own post. What's the point of having Xnumber of comments or replies, if you can't see them yourself!!! A lot of ideas there that I would like to connect with.

ChristineBrandon
Level 6

Come to Canada!

It's HOT in the summer but in Ontario Algonquin Park has been our pride and joy!

ChristineBrandon
Level 10

@WaynePeter

Looks like you all had fun and good weather for the walk 😎

Keep it blazing 😀

Level 8

Thanks @DshottDennis

Level 10

And here is the video recap https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cTdis11Ros