ValeriaA_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: My visit to ECOLOGICAL RESERVE "Costanera Sur"

Hi @FaridTDF

sounds and looks terrible. And not only Buenos Aires is in this situation. The big cities in Bulgaria are suffering from smog.

But it is good when we have near parks and countryside where we can enjoy fresh air and clean water.

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 10

Well @MarinSt, as @FaridTDF said, it's a mixture of reasons. Pollution in our rivers has been a problem for a long time, and there hasn't been much awareness raised on the topic so it's still an issue. It will be very hard to revert, if it ever happens...

MarinSt ha escrito:

Hi @ValeriaAumasque,

I'm always looking for nature in the city, like a quick escape from the city rush.

It would be nice if people could enjoy the water. What is actually causing the pollution?

Cheers, 

Marin

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

Level 10

Hi @ErmesT! The link isn't working 😞

ermest ha escrito:

Hi @ValeriaAumasque

Do you have have a plan also for this super beautiful place?

I love it

Ermes 

Connect Moderator

Thanks @ValeriaA_, now I have learned a lesson: never try to share a link from google maps using the phone while shopping 🙂

Fixed now. I was talking about Tigre, and "tren de la costa". I was invited to visit that place when I worked in Merlo. It is a so beautiful delta

Ermes

Level 10

Haha @ErmesT it's ok!

I have visited Tigre many times, specially because of "parque de la costa", an amusement park with rollercoasters and other attractions. I've never travelled in the train there, but I've read not many people use it so it's dangerous because of robberies; anyway I don't know if that info is true...

Tigre has many small islands; the college where I studied has a property there so I went a few times, I even took a swim in the river! Very nice place.

It is a big city with many different neighborhoods, some of them are very poor and some are the complete opposite.

Anyway the centre is really nice and there are many restaurants, as you should remember for your visit 🙂

See you around!

ermest ha escrito:

Thanks @ValeriaAumasque, now I have learned a lesson: never try to share a link from google maps using the phone while shopping 🙂

Fixed now. I was talking about Tigre, and "tren de la costa". I was invited to visit that place when I worked in Merlo. It is a so beautiful delta

Ermes

Level 8

Hi @ValeriaA_.

Ecological Reserve "Costanera Sur" looks so beautiful. It looks like an ocean and is wonderful. The photos which you shared here were so cool. You and @santiagoirale looks amazing in the recap video. Thanks a lot for sharing the beauty of one of the amazing places in Buenos Aires City. :))

Regards,

Salmaan

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Thanks for your support @SalmaanN! You are very kind. I'm happy you liked the post. You should come to Buenos Aires some time! 🙂

SalmaanN ha escrito:

Hi @ValeriaAumasque.

Ecological Reserve "Costanera Sur" looks so beautiful. It looks like an ocean and is wonderful. The photos which you shared here were so cool. You and @santiagoirale looks amazing in the recap video. Thanks a lot for sharing the beauty of one of the amazing places in Buenos Aires City. :))

Regards,

Salmaan

Level 8

You are most welcome, @ValeriaA_. Buenos Aires City is in my wish list. Thanks! :))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Well @SalmaanN you are welcome whenever you want! 🙂 See you!

SalmaanN ha escrito:

You are most welcome, @ValeriaAumasque. Buenos Aires City is in my wish list. Thanks! :))