Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

My trips: One of the palaces of Ronda

Mondragón´s Palace is a Mudejar-Renaissance building located in the old town of Ronda.
Although different sources place it as the residence of the kings of the Taifa de Ronda, the historical data relate that it is a palace of Andalusian origin. In the 14th century, the Benimeri king Abd al Malik, son of the sultan of Morocco Abul Hassan, resided. After the death of Abd al Malik, Ronda happened to depend on the Kingdom of Granada and the palace happened to be the residence of the nazarí governor being its last occupant Hamed el Zegrí.
Of the times in which Ronda was Muslim, there is only the layout of its plant, the foundations and underground passages that connected the garden with the old fortress.
Ronda is conquered by the Catholic Monarchs on May 24, 1485, fixing their residence in the palace during their stay in the city after which passes into the hands of Captain Melchor de Mondragón, whose shield appears on the cover and which will give the palace its name .

If some of you come to Ronda someday I can show you this beautiful place 😉

More...https://plus.google.com/communities/101809183418846544060?sqinv=MGgzd2RVWW5ia1gtMVNBVHVFNUVRc2RwVTE5...

20170911_153302 (Copiar).jpg20170911_163440 (Copiar).jpg20170911_153036 (Copiar).jpg20170911_152340 (Copiar).jpg20170911_152438 (Copiar).jpg

Source: @Anonymous

Ronda, España
24 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: My trips: One of the palaces of Ronda

Amazing Ronda and it's history.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful pictures from Ronda @Anonymous bro. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NareshDarji you´re welcome always bro. Waiting for your visit hehehe 😉

Connect Moderator

Sure bro, Ronda is top in my travel list @Anonymous

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Very beautiful place @Anonymous! Thank you very much for sharing this photos with us. I would like to visit this Ronda palace and take some photos 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 6

@Anonymous, thanks for sharing such wonderful photos. This palace has the same architecture as Alhambra in Granada (even the fact that Alhambra is more luxurious)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ValeriaA_ you´re welcome and welcome here. Ronda is waiting for you 😉

@FernandoRonda

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Moadh_AYARI you´re welcome. This Palace is much more little and different, Alhambra is unique and very very big becuse it´s a full old arabic city. 😉

@FernandoRonda

Level 6

@Anonymous, The Alcàzar of Seville is a woderful place too

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Moadh_AYARI yeah of course bud. Andalucia(old Al-Andalus) is very influenced for arabic culture,more than 800 years living here 😉👍

@Anonymous