PavelSarwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My travel story: Experience with Local Guides

January 2015 I joined Google Local Guides program. Mapping, Review, Add new place, Organizing Meet up, Fix information, add Photo on Google Maps and Contributing on Local Guides connect are now part of my life. 2015 I started Unofficial Community- Mymensingh Local Guides.  Last one year I organized 20+ meet up, Map Editing, Food crawl in Bangladesh.Be a Local Guide i meet and Hangout with many awesome Local Guides around the world. I am an explorer and i have a dream to travel the whole world.

Its continuation, last month i visited Nepal. This was my 2nd time in Nepal. First time when i visited Nepal, i visited many places but this tour was not very interesting for me. This time it was awesome tour for me only for be a Local Guides.This time i stay in Nepal like a Local. I think this is my best tour of my Life. I travel many Places of my country and outside of my country. But when i introduced with  Local Guides program, its makes big change of my Traveling. I love this word- Live like a local any where you go.

So , I am constantly contributing on Google maps for Promoting my Country and my aim is to create something helpful for millions of people using Google Maps.  

Today i want to share my Nepal tour (Bangladesh to Nepal To Bangladesh) using photos.

U can also see my previous two post related to this tour. Because One post is difficult to show my whole tour.

@TraciC @Corrie and All Local Guides Team, I think you guys love my tour.

Special Thanks to @NirajBhusal for everything. Specially for helping me for Learning Nepali Language and Culture.

Lets Start...

Day One..

Pasport and TicketPasport and Ticket

Sumaiya is here to say bye..Sumaiya is here to say bye..

Ready for flyingReady for flying

Arrived at tribhuvan international airportArrived at tribhuvan international airport

Infront of tribhuvan international airportInfront of tribhuvan international airport

Niraj picked me from Airport and we directly join a wedding partyNiraj picked me from Airport and we directly join a wedding party

With One of Minister of NepalWith One of Minister of Nepal

2nd day...

at a Nepali School with studentsat a Nepali School with students

IMG_6377.JPG

Day 3

Going a Shop for buying a winter dressGoing a Shop for buying a winter dress

continue.........

Hangout with two Local GuidesHangout with two Local Guides

joining software festjoining software fest

Meet Up with Others Local GuidesMeet Up with Others Local Guides

Enjoing gameEnjoing game

Nice flower, infront of Niraj HouseNice flower, infront of Niraj House

Infront of the Prime Minister officeInfront of the Prime Minister office

Buy a winter dress from the famous super shope of NepalBuy a winter dress from the famous super shope of Nepal

Introdicing Local Guides Connect at tribhuvan universityIntrodicing Local Guides Connect at tribhuvan university

nepalese coinsnepalese coins

Nepal TelicomNepal Telicom

Civil MallCivil Mall

IMG_6615.JPG

learning nepalese languagelearning nepalese language

WTM Dang LeadWTM Dang Lead

Going for watching MovieGoing for watching Movie

They came to Airpost for saying ByeThey came to Airpost for saying Bye

wating for Planwating for Plan

back in dhaka, Bangladesh. and Sumaiya is hereback in dhaka, Bangladesh. and Sumaiya is here

19 dayes in Nepal with Nepal Local Guides (Food Part)

Travel at Nagarkot, Nepal

Location wise post is coming.. keep in touch...

Thanks for watching..

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
33 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: My travel story: Experience with Local Guides

Hi @PavelSarwar. Thanks for sharing your story and experience, love it! 

I did want to note that we do have a photo limit here on Connect. While we do love seeing amazing photos, I recommend sharing 1-2 of your best photos in a Connect post and then linking out to a Google Photos album or directly to the image you've uploaded on Google Maps to ensure you don't hit the limit (currently 1,000). 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Re: My travel story: Nepal Tour

Wow @PavelSarwar lovely reportage!

Lot of information and activities here! Nepali language, the software fest, the people...

Thanks for sharing your story with us!

Level 8

@LucioVWelcome dear. keep in touch. I will update more pictures soon..

Level 8

Hi @PavelSarwar Nice story. I even have photos of meals? I love local food. Thanks for sharing.

Level 10

Connect Moderator

@PavelSarwar interesting journey !!

Being a Local guides you make your story so higher or easier, its so different from the normal traveler .

its also a big matter to see Nepalis Local guides with you or their fellowship   ..

Really interesting vi...

Level 8

Level 8

@LucioVwant to see more lovely girls? just wait....

Ha ha ha

Level 8

@ShafiulBLive Like a LOCAL Anywhere You Go

Level 8

@PavelSarwar I'm hungry. Awesome. Thanks.