@AlejandraMaria 

@Icok 

@AdriansyahPutera 

@MAdriel 

@Masbi 

and others friends of the Connect 

Hello to all,

as you know someone else is not here I present my activity in the Connect:

I am passionate about SV and since 2008 I travel thousands of miles every day with Street View with my computer and full screen mouse traveling around the world without itinerary,
I traveled 10 years discovering a different world for me impossible to explore without thanks to Street View, the world is so big that it is impossible to visit it all meter by meter in one life instead with Street View this is .... a concept of possible!

Recently I joined the Connect and in the LG program, recently public in Connect, which attracts my curiosity and interest, sharing themes that can then be of general interest.

Yesterday I went to Holland, Italy, and then Germany to Munchen from where I will leave shortly.
after a short passage in some Italian locations.

as of yesterday I publicize the SVs that impressed me the most the day before:

two SV strongly attracted me yesterday among many others and publishing them below thank you for your friendship and your kudoes and good day / night.

GIO '.

Level 10

Re: My story I introduce myself to you

@KarenVChin 

@Jordmate

@Julsgoodjob 

@gsadola

@Anonymous 

Good morning good evening to all, even today I tell my tour without itinerary to 5 other friends of Connect, I do not want to give overtagging, but simply think that turn explore the world with Street View from 10 years to now with computer and mouse full screen all the days ... it's not something they do every day ...
you have to be passionate about Street View ... love Street View ... make sure you can not live without Street View ... and I'm like that: my life would be empty without Street View ... today now more than 4000 days in 10 years I travel the world with Street View ... with an average journey of about 1500 km a day I have already traveled 5475000 km with Street View otherwise impossible for me to travel with trains and airplanes and cars in 10 years ... how to say thanks Street View to exist!

The passion for Street View is combined with a strong passion for many themes:
landscapes, architecture, means of transport, settings, art, history, archeology and much more ... every day I travel around the world yesterday I was in Italy and in Germany, in Holland and in Buenos Aires. Connect's friends are often sizing me now by mixing suggestions with my tour without itinerary. 

every day in this public presentation of mine for a few days what 'the day before between several published SV, has attracted more' my attention, yesterday in fact in Nervi, in Liguria, northern Italy, I was attracted by two situations:  

a checkpoint of the Carabinieri when the identity of a motorist is checked, a widespread situation, but rare to be photographed.

And then always in Nervi, a particular architecture:
within a railway viaduct there are private homes / warehouses. 

cheers , GIO'.
Level 8

@Gio51x You certainly are a fine traveller you travelled many many kilometres doing a great deal of good service on Street view keep up the good work it’s really interesting.

All the best and kind regards from Richard (aka Jordmate)

Cheers
Richard
Level 10

@Jordmate  

thanks dear friend Richard I just left from Liguria today half of Italy and half abroad, far and near places, what city are you from?

Level 10

@NandKK 

@AbdullahAM 

@Aishat 

@John2boyz 

@ValeriaA_ 

Hello everyone, even today I tell of myself as every day, continues my tour without itinerary with Street View, yesterday I was in Buenos Aires and in some Italian places,
today I will finish with Buenos Aires and I will go to Prague passing through Italy ... tonight I will cross the Ocean to arrive also in USA where I will stabilize with new SV and new threads ... as I said yesterday they are 10 years old I travel with the computer + mouse and with SV I have traveled over 5500000 km, many more than my real trips ...

between several SVs seen yesterday, those that attracted me most in Buenos Aires are:

to cross an Argentine federal police car with flashing lights and sirens ...
very rare situation to find on SV ,,,,

and then the state of degradation of the homeless (world problem) in a shantytown built along the road between waste and debris of materials.  

Level 10

@TorM 

@AkmalB

@AmarArora 

@AnitaAO

@BahauddinS 

dear friends good morning, yesterday I was still in Italy and Buenos Aires, today I will continue Prague and other places in Italy and in Europe ...

even yesterday I was attracted by some locations and among these those that impressed me most are: 

the House of Dante in Rome 

and an auger in Buenos Aires, this reminded me of my youth when I was 20 and I worked in drilling for large construction works. even today I resume my tour without itinerary in the beautiful Prague Greetings to everyone, GIO '.
Level 10

@Cargoship123 

@RashmiM 

@DStasey 

@Icok 

@BudiFXW 

good morning or goodnight to all, my tour without itinerary in the world with SV will see the completion of Prague important city of art between today and the middle of next week, a city that I did not know and I had heard about it to my dear friend @ValeriaA_ ,  I knew Prague under railway aspects but in these days I discovered a city that has a German architectural flavor with very colorful buildings, beautiful and wide streets, historical areas of great interest, my tour also has daily alternatives on one or more Italian places , while a thread of considerable and imposing importance is about to arrive, which will be a job at work ... 

even yesterday, a SV was really amazing ...  

Porte Palatine Romane in Turin with Google car reflected through the police van, on the left you can see the Cupola Sacra Sindone , an important church in Turin, where the shrine of Jesus Christ is kept with the sheet dating back to the crucifixion. 

Level 10

Thank you @Gio51x. I start sight seeing in Prague details streets.

Love the cobble stones.

Before I just knew from the Sound of Silence by Paul Simons and Art Garfunkel.

Thank you for 360 pictures make me remembering the song.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 9

Lovely words.

Level 9

You are doing a fantastic job.

Weldone!