@Akhmadsss 

@MagdaG

@NRJOVIC 

@Anonymous 

@dsato 

@HUMBERTO_V  

Turin 

May 19, 2018 at 12.45

dear friends of Connect every day I write part of my passion for Street View, a passion that evolves every day, my threads increase, but not everyone is aware of the issues that now affect everything 'that is built on the territory (buildings of all types but also port cranes, goods translation systems, terminals, roads, railways ....) and everything that is mobile (cars, trucks, trains, ships, planes, people ...) each topic can be divided into parallel themes,
and then I started to open special threads dedicated to cities and places of tourist, cultural, historical and architectural interest; thread on Venice and Rome Capital of Italy,
Turin my city where I live since 1966, in which I post seemingly insignificant places but of great historical value of my existence (example I will publish the kindergarten where I used to go as a child and much more), and then to thank my dear friend @Anonymous  who introduced me to the board of Japan I dedicated a new thread dedicated to Japan and its 6852 islands ... but I also have other people from the Connect to thank so far that have supported me in my professional growth and to them today I will dedicate a new thread , and the community that I thank for following my posts
that is mentioned in the places of the world that attract attention and curiosity and that are of general interest ...
today after a short Italian tour, I will go for a ride without an itinerary to Gauteng South Africa, my friend's area @John2boyz 

then I will do other tours without itinerary on Moreno, Buenos Aires and Prague to thank my dear friend @ValeriaA_

and Odessa and Mykolaiv to thank my dear friend @JaneBurunina 

and then a passage in Switzerland who knows I will see the headquarters of Nestlè from Neuchatel's parts of my dear friend  @MagdaG 

and other tours in Japan and the USA ...  

now I go immediately to Calabria in southern Italy to start my tour without itinerary with SV ...

good continuation,

thanks for reading this post ...

Greetings to everyone...

GIO '.

Level 7

Re: My story I introduce myself to you

Afternoon my man Gio,its good to know your intention about your profession.

Its just that since I became a member of connect,I haven't meet other local guides around here but hoping to see them one day.

I once read about someone who is not that far from Gauteng being in Brits hoping to meet him one day.

Pls the time you decide to come let me know in time so I can arrange and come home cause now I reside in Limpopo province and its about 400+ km to Gauteng.

All the best to your no itinerary journeys and we'll meet for sure when you come South Africa.John2boyz

Level 10

@Vasudeo 

@TraciC

@JaneBurunina 

@Anonymous

@ErmesT 

@LucioV 

Hello everyone, in relation to the supports for the disabled, I have been more careful in my tours without route with Street View and already this night I discovered the Venezia Santa Lucia train station, the mobility office for the disabled, about as written yesterday, the proposal to create a map H as an icon of recognition of places that support services / adjustments for the handicapped, an icon that by consulting the map in conditions of imperfect light could light up orange (orange is not a color chosen at random but orange is widely used to signal and warn) the same could be done for the blind in Braille.

in Italian railway stations the handicapped mobility service has been active for some time now, and the main and metropolitan stations also have signage routes to the ground for blind people, by booking the mobility, the passenger is received at the station and transported accompanied to the train where the height of the wagon is in line with the shelter and for the handicapped there is a lowered indoor area with a lot of toilets nearby.

There are countries in the world where railways and passenger services are still very inadequate, these projects for the disabled should be equated worldwide, just so referring to a sentence of @Vasudeo  the disabled can be more easily interested in leaving the house knowing that outside the world awaits them with open arms with services and planning changes designed and implemented specifically for them ... 

below the Venice mobility office   

Level 10

@Gio51x wrote:

@Vasudeo 

@TraciC

@JaneBurunina 

@Anonymous

@ErmesT 

@LucioV 

Hello everyone, in relation to the supports for the disabled, I have been more careful in my tours without route with Street View and already this night I discovered the Venezia Santa Lucia train station, the mobility office for the disabled, about as written yesterday, the proposal to create a map H as an icon of recognition of places that support services / adjustments for the handicapped, an icon that by consulting the map in conditions of imperfect light could light up orange (orange is not a color chosen at random but orange is widely used to signal and warn) the same could be done for the blind in Braille.

in Italian railway stations the handicapped mobility service has been active for some time now, and the main and metropolitan stations also have signage routes to the ground for blind people, by booking the mobility, the passenger is received at the station and transported accompanied to the train where the height of the wagon is in line with the shelter and for the handicapped there is a lowered indoor area with a lot of toilets nearby.

There are countries in the world where railways and passenger services are still very inadequate, these projects for the disabled should be equated worldwide, just so referring to a sentence of @Vasudeo  the disabled can be more easily interested in leaving the house knowing that outside the world awaits them with open arms with services and planning changes designed and implemented specifically for them ... 

below the Venice mobility office   

A good effort @Gio51x. Keep going....

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Level 10

thank you @AdriansyahPutera

Connect Moderator

Level 10

@NRJOVIC

@Gen

@Sariga

@TorM

@John2boyz 

Hello friends of Connect, every day I travel miles with Street View in the places of the world that I choose randomly or that you suggested, every day I collect SV for my thread / album, in this endless exploration in the world, yesterday I was in Polokwane in the South Africa city of my friend @John2boyz and among many situations gathered and shared I thought that from today I will publish the SV every day that struck me the day before ... it was a great attraction and attention ... yesterday walking around the streets of Polokwane I saw a colorful construction site like I've never seen in 51 years ...   

workers and technicians of the construction site with colored helmets ... made one of the heaviest jobs in the world more beautiful (in Italy the mason is in 1st place among the heaviest jobs in the world) ,,,,  

Level 7

This is amazing to see the kind of special arrangements for mobility issues, very well care taken!

What I love is this,

"in Italian railway stations the handicapped mobility service has been active for some time now, and the main and metropolitan stations also have signage routes to the ground for blind people, by booking the mobility, the passenger is received at the station and transported accompanied to the train where the height of the wagon is in line with the shelter and for the handicapped there is a lowered indoor area with a lot of toilets nearby." 

that's the wonderful service implementation by the country, great and thanks for sharing @Gio51x

Keep the good work!

Cheers

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 10

@Vasudeo  

Dear friend,

considers that when in Italy, the trains had these services, it means that the German railways DB, the Austrian OBB, the French SNCF, the Spanish RENFE, and other European railway companies had long been in possession of these services ... on foreign trains the service for the handicapped in some countries is at the top, in Italy today arrived after the other railway companies ... if I see a live situation I will make a video and publish it ...

bye, see you soon...