Gio51x's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: My story I introduce myself to you

@TorM and @Safdarrai and @Vasudeo

thank you for your love and closeness to my suffering ...

thanks for the prayer

Yes, I believe in God, I often go to church, but now I'm just afraid so afraid and this fear Monday will become explosive and time to have to resort to anxiolytic ... with the fear that this can make me sleep and then I do not have to stay awake and reactive...

moderator and its tone to post in public that link does not interest me anymore 'nothing, the problem that I have now is bigger than a boy (because in the picture the moderator could be my son for the age he has, despite not I have children, but I'm 51 years old the comparison is that) bigger ... all that 'is beautiful does not make me more effect ... today is Thursday, tomorrow friday ... I wait and maybe I do a ride with Street View who knows what to see and discover other places can make me spend time ...

this morning I worked from 7 to 12.00, today the work instead of the computer is heavier than before because the concerns weigh ...

I force myself to stay in this wonderful community where a moderator called me while others at the same time (same time slot of the link with the link) continued to post content with 7-10 tags each, that's why I wrote that I only have to follow the rules. ..

but as I wrote I do not have time to think of the moderator who sent the message at 0.30 at night (I thought at that time in Europe a person instead of sleeping processes the message for me ....) because the tumor is a disease that exceeds the moderator that for me does not count anymore nothing matters only more the opinion of the oncologist Monday ... the examination with an endoscope ..

thank you friends to exist!

Level 9

You welcome dear friend @Gio51x our prayers are with you even on Monday you will see the good results because our prayers 

Level 7

Hi @Gio51x,

The greatest human i have ever met in my life through this @connectlive2018 in this forum. I'm greatly honoured to be part of the team as you are in. Our Prayers are with you for your Wellness & good health. Bhagvat Gita says that We must do our duty and leave the rest to God. He will do the best for us. Praying for you from the core of my heart for your Wellness. I will also send Rekhi light on Monday for your health . Be a part of us and guide us by SV and your great clips. 

With Love & Light,

Shiva

Level 10

@SHIVA-KASHI 

@Safdarrai 

@Vasudeo 

@roccochiara 

@TorM 

hello everyone knows who I will write below the moderator who wrote me the other day saying that I can not tag you even if you want to be tagged ... and then maybe in 10 minutes passes a post of another user with 10 tags ...

I want to share with you the place where my parents took me to play as a child and so the friend knows it @XanderO who was in Turin in Susa Valley on his university career.

This swing on the left is a new swing that replaces a 1960s iron swing.
A little further on then there was a stream a derivation of the river in which I continued to play imagining the buildings as a child.
To see these SV I moved ... it's been so many years ...

I came back here to relive? to regret? I do not know...
now I have not been for many years, I often go there with Street View and I remember when I was a child ... 

Street View can show us the places of our past ... 

our school, our first home, the places of our growth as saying Street View is not only tourism and museums but it is also essence, essence of the life of each of us. We can retrace the places of our past ... as well I did it now with you ... and now the moderator will come to tell me not to share with you the most cherished memories of my childhood and at the same time will scroll contents with 10 tags ...

on the one hand I smile Google has created the LG Regulation just for me, this is a great honor!

I feel extraordinarily important ...

and after the swing a view where there was this small stream of fresh mountain water .... there is still a small stream that enters the small town and then reconnects more to the valley ...
Connect Moderator

@Gio51x,

thank you for sharing this very private places with. It touch me very much.

@Gio51x, let please now the moderator subject out. I’m 100% that he has had a different aim with his post. Really. And if you cannot think this, than anyway always forgiveness is a very good option. Please let us focus on you from now on.

We will pray for you, I promise and I like very much that different religions will pray for you (by the way I’m not Catholic but Protestant, but I light the candle for you in a Catholic Church) and we will do it all in different ways, as I understood the post before.

👍👍👍

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 7

Hi @Gio51x,

Great childhood unforgettable  memories captured in SV! Superb, Sir. We are honoured to have a glimpse of your cherished memories.

Plz take care. Anything is possible, if God is with you. Added to it, we all are Praying for your better health and happy times in future with our Google LGs big family. 

Be positive and share your vast expertise with all of us, which will be a great lessons to all of us.

Thanks for sharing.Happy mapping .

Long live. ...my friend !

Cheers from India.

Shiva

@Gio51x wrote:

@SHIVA-KASHI 

@Safdarrai 

@Vasudeo 

@roccochiara 

@TorM 

hello everyone knows who I will write below the moderator who wrote me the other day saying that I can not tag you even if you want to be tagged ... and then maybe in 10 minutes passes a post of another user with 10 tags ...

I want to share with you the place where my parents took me to play as a child and so the friend knows it @XanderO who was in Turin in Susa Valley on his university career.

This swing on the left is a new swing that replaces a 1960s iron swing.
A little further on then there was a stream a derivation of the river in which I continued to play imagining the buildings as a child.
To see these SV I moved ... it's been so many years ...

I came back here to relive? to regret? I do not know...
now I have not been for many years, I often go there with Street View and I remember when I was a child ... 

Street View can show us the places of our past ... 

our school, our first home, the places of our growth as saying Street View is not only tourism and museums but it is also essence, essence of the life of each of us. We can retrace the places of our past ... as well I did it now with you ... and now the moderator will come to tell me not to share with you the most cherished memories of my childhood and at the same time will scroll contents with 10 tags ...

on the one hand I smile Google has created the LG Regulation just for me, this is a great honor!

I feel extraordinarily important ...

and after the swing a view where there was this small stream of fresh mountain water .... there is still a small stream that enters the small town and then reconnects more to the valley ...

Level 10

thank you 

Level 10

Ciao @Gio51x

certamente è un bel posto e credo che susciti sentimenti contrastanti in chi l'ha vissuto in un certo periodo della vita.

A Novalesa non ci sono  mai stata, ma ho frequentato la zona tra Oulx e Cesana fino al Sestriere.

Grazie per la tua condivisione!

Level 10

Molto interessante e davvero utile la ricerca di luoghi accessibili a **####**!

Vedo già semplicemente a Pavia u marciapiedi sono molto difficili da percorrere con carrozzina, in quanto ci si mettono pure i bidoni per la raccolta differenziata che ostruiscono il passaggio!

Level 10

ciao @roccochiara 

ho aperti diversi argomenti qui nel Connect, prevalentemente arte, architetture, paesaggi e altro... ti terro' presente cosi mi dici . 

Novalesa è un paesino da fiaba , piccolo, tante case in stile montano ma comunque poche, pochi orti interni, c'è il municipio , la scuola, pochi negozi, due o tre ristoranti storici, e poi c'è l'abbazia poco distante, da Novalesa si puo' salire a Ferrera Moncenisio dove ci sono due laghi e raggiungere poi l'innesto con la SS 25 che da Susa sale verso la Francia (confine di stato a Bar Cenisio ,confine ufficiale con delimitazioni e cartello nella Piana di San Nicolao qualche km piu su, in questi luoghi ho molti bei ricordi ed altrettanti mi scendono a volte due lacrime ...torno a Novalesa e dintorni con Street view, non so se avro' il coraggio di tornare in questo luogo dal vivo.