Level 10

Re: My story I introduce myself to you

@SUDIYAH 

@purplegamer 

@Safdarrai 

@MAdriel 

@Prdeep 

@low2205 

Hello everyone for those who know me for those who do not know me, today I will tell 'my activity with Street View yesterday and the day before, to explore the world in a tour without itinerary, I go to a place with the yellow pegman and then ride like if I had lost and all that attracts me and that I think it could be of general interest I share it. 

I state that I use SV since 2008 but before I did not share anything because there was no platform on which to share this content, my extensive passion for art, architecture, history, travel and much more led me to open more thematic threads, each thread is linked to a link on Drive and to a photo album, each thread tells a theme such as architecture (intended constructive architectural style can be a building in Gothic style ...) also the architectural sector is very large because divided into various types of buildings, schools or airports, or buildings in general modern or historical and so on ...

as saying that for the cable cars and ski resorts there is a separate thread. 

as well as there are threads of commercial activities or offices or the cinema with the theater ... 

exploring a place there may be things that attract attention and then share them, every day here, public those that among many published are more 'prominent, how to say about 25 published posts, republishing here 4 posts of 25 which according to my tours without itinerary can be the most highlighted topics. 

why do i do this?
because I am passionate about exploring the world with Street View, the world is composed of many themes: people and everything that is built and that moves, I tell everything, curious aspects sometimes unusual other times rare to see from all over the world.

for example, a very common thing is to change the oil to the engine of a mini-excavator, as it is rare to be able to find the moment in which the oil changes when it rains to the ground.

just as it is unusual to see a well-known brand of sportswear create a marketing spot on the street, creating an advertising corner with lots of mountain stones, tents and people in winter clothing. Turin, the city where I live for 51 years, in northern Italy, also makes me see two renovated houses found by chance in a street where I have never been, which are buildings dating back to the post-war period although built in 1900 then made hinge between my city and the neighboring municipalities, when in the post-war period there were few houses and many fields, today the green spaces are increasingly rare and on the other hand they continue to build. moving to Milan I found a historic pastry bar where I went in the first days of January 2010, a Sunday afternoon, I remember that this place had very good butter croissants and a delicious cappuccino! continuing to move with SV I found myself in a SV of Milan in night version ... or evening, however, with the lights of the shops and the sky as if it were dark in winter after 17.00. and finally a curious thing in a previous SV I think in Argentina I had seen a machine to build roads, but you could see far, almost imperceptible, and being also keen on construction, I wanted to see it better and so I started to roads of that area far and wide, km and km with SV, until I found it in a residential area where there is no road to build, so I thought that the driver of the motograder if he were brought home like when a person comes home by car. GIO'
Level 6

Hi @Gio51x

Nice contribution ! Keep sharing and keep updating. Let's make Google maps and Connect live a better place for the Global Cummunity.

Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 10

thank you @THOKCHOM  

Level 6

Very interesting! I love the photo shoot! Thanks for sharing!

Level 10

@purplegamer 

thank you 

Level 10

@roccochiara 

Ciao a tutti per chi mi conosce e chi non mi conosce , ogni giorno scrivo in questo thread di me e delle attività che ho fatto il giorno prima. 

sono appassionato di Street View dal 2008 ed è da quel periodo che esploro il mondo tutti i giorni dal computer col mouse muovendomi strada per strada luoghi scelti a caso per indicazione sommaria ma senza un itinerario preciso è il miglior modo di scoprire il mondo tutto quella parte non turistica altrettanto attraente.

quando vedo qualcosa che mi puo' attrarre e che puo' essere di interesse generale la condivido affinchè chiunque possa vivere l'emozione di una cosa nuova o curiosa o rara da vedere ( ieri ho visto un poliziotto in divisa che rientrava a casa ma non ho pubblicato quella foto , ho visto altri poliziotti per strada nel corso di una manifestazione sportiva li ho pubblicati )

ogni giorno pubblico circa 20-30 Street View , di questi solo 3-4 li ripubblico qui in evidenza no che sono piu belli perchè tutti gli SV sono belli, solo che riguardo quelli pubblicati il giorno prima e scelgo alcuni piu significativi.

@AlexanderSpade 

@jing_12 

@Rezgar 

@XanderO 

@THOKCHOM 

Hello everyone for those who know me and those who do not know me, every day I write in this thread of me and the activities I did the day before. 

I am passionate about Street View since 2008 and from that time I explore the world every day from the computer with the mouse moving on the road randomly selected places for summary indication but without a precise itinerary is the best way to discover the world all that part not just as attractive.

when I see something that can attract me and that can be of general interest I share it so that anyone can experience the emotion of something new or curious or rare to see (yesterday I saw a uniformed policeman returning home but I did not published that photo, I saw other policemen on the street during a sporting event I published them)

every day public about 20-30 Street View, of these only 3-4 republishing them here in no evidence that they are more beautiful because all the SV are beautiful, only that those published the day before and choose some more significant.

@roccochiara per te scrivo in italiano e sotto la stessa frase in inglese per gli altri utenti , in Connect si scrive solo in inglese. 

mi ha attratto vedere dei giovani studenti che si divertono a salire e scendere da un respingente ferroviario in una stazione italiana, Chivasso, nord italia.

attracted me to see young students having fun getting in and out of a railway bumper at an Italian station, Chivasso, north of Italy.

poliziotti che guardano Street View a Torino policemen watching Street View in Turin
Level 10

@Gio51x wrote:

@roccochiara 

Ciao a tutti per chi mi conosce e chi non mi conosce , ogni giorno scrivo in questo thread di me e delle attività che ho fatto il giorno prima. 

sono appassionato di Street View dal 2008 ed è da quel periodo che esploro il mondo tutti i giorni dal computer col mouse muovendomi strada per strada luoghi scelti a caso per indicazione sommaria ma senza un itinerario preciso è il miglior modo di scoprire il mondo tutto quella parte non turistica altrettanto attraente.

quando vedo qualcosa che mi puo' attrarre e che puo' essere di interesse generale la condivido affinchè chiunque possa vivere l'emozione di una cosa nuova o curiosa o rara da vedere ( ieri ho visto un poliziotto in divisa che rientrava a casa ma non ho pubblicato quella foto , ho visto altri poliziotti per strada nel corso di una manifestazione sportiva li ho pubblicati )

ogni giorno pubblico circa 20-30 Street View , di questi solo 3-4 li ripubblico qui in evidenza no che sono piu belli perchè tutti gli SV sono belli, solo che riguardo quelli pubblicati il giorno prima e scelgo alcuni piu significativi.

@AlexanderSpade 

@jing_12 

@Rezgar 

@XanderO 

@THOKCHOM 

Hello everyone for those who know me and those who do not know me, every day I write in this thread of me and the activities I did the day before. 

I am passionate about Street View since 2008 and from that time I explore the world every day from the computer with the mouse moving on the road randomly selected places for summary indication but without a precise itinerary is the best way to discover the world all that part not just as attractive.

when I see something that can attract me and that can be of general interest I share it so that anyone can experience the emotion of something new or curious or rare to see (yesterday I saw a uniformed policeman returning home but I did not published that photo, I saw other policemen on the street during a sporting event I published them)

every day public about 20-30 Street View, of these only 3-4 republishing them here in no evidence that they are more beautiful because all the SV are beautiful, only that those published the day before and choose some more significant.

@roccochiara per te scrivo in italiano e sotto la stessa frase in inglese per gli altri utenti , in Connect si scrive solo in inglese. 

mi ha attratto vedere dei giovani studenti che si divertono a salire e scendere da un respingente ferroviario in una stazione italiana, Chivasso, nord italia.

attracted me to see young students having fun getting in and out of a railway bumper at an Italian station, Chivasso, north of Italy.

poliziotti che guardano Street View a Torino policemen watching Street View in Turin

I love what you're doing @Gio51x SV brings far places closer to me and offer me an opportunity to see how those places look like. Thanks to technology.

I'm now interested in producing contents for SV, how can you be of assistance @Gio51x

Also, is there any recommended device to view SV on a VR headset?

Thanks

Level 10

SV on a headset I do not think .. explain better.

Level 10

@Gio51x wrote:

SV on a headset I do not think .. explain better.

Yes, that's what I meant, SV on a headset to see the world in one place. Don't you think that would be nice?

Level 10

sure that yes, maybe they will ... in the near future.