cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My photos hit a new record

Screenshot_2017-03-21-15-42-22-10.png

Screenshot_2017-03-21-15-42-32-82.png

Feeling wowsome after getting this record.... 

Milan Suryadipta Das
10 comments
Connect Moderator
Level 9

Re: My photos hit a new record

Congratulations man, the photos you took look great. I feel the same joy as I also reached a milestone of mine.Screenshot_2017-03-21-15-57-02.png

Keep posting!

Level 8

Thank you @ErmesT

Milan Suryadipta Das
Level 8

Thank you @AslamMo 

And congratulations for hitting that record.... I Lakh views 

Milan Suryadipta Das
Level 9

@MilanSurya, it was 10 lakhs actually and now it is around 12 lakhs:)Screenshot_2017-04-02-07-37-54.png

Connect Moderator

Level 9

No secrets! Just keep clicking and posting. In india you have a billion people and @

Connect Moderator

Yes @AslamMo, I know, but your record is a nice target for many of us, and we are encouraged by your example

Level 9

Okay @ErmesT, let me try and dig deeper.

Apart from a billion people you are aware of, 40% now have smartfones which is next to China. We still have lot of work to do on maps, local businesses have there one or to simple fotos of business. Even though google says India is their third biggest market for maps, informatuon on maps is very sparse, compared to what I have seen in Europe and USA during my visits.

In india we still haven't got street view which is a norm in Europe and US due to legal & privacy concerns in india (whatever that means). So any photo which gives a view of business from outside gets good hits.

My highest viewed photo is of a new function place, of which I got a good shot of apparently, over 100k views!

A couple of shots of bakery items sectiin in a famous restaurant ( many  people apperantly didn't know that section existed!)

So on and so forth, hope this helps!

@ErmesT wrote:

Yes @AslamMo, I know, but your record is a nice target for many of us, and we are encouraged by your example