SeaGypsySuz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My photo with the most views on a review

I am astounded that this one particular photo has received so many views on Google Maps.  I literally took a quick shot from a boat as we were about to dock in Puerto Vallarta.  I've got almost two million views to date.  Isn't that crazy?  I guess people go there for vacation frequently and want to see what it looks like before they go.  I also think people like to see a city from the water looking into land because it is a vantage point they do not typically see.  I live and travel by sailboat, so this is a natural type of shot for me to capture.

Other photos that seem to do well are of restaurants.  Who would think an interior shot of a small greek restaurant in Santa Cruz would get 100,000 views?  I guess it just goes to show you that you never know which photo will be a "hit".  So, post as many photos as you can.    Sometimes it is the most obscure ones that will get the attention.

What type of photos do you take and which ones tend to get the most hits?  I'm interested in knowing and viewing them.

Salude.

SeaGypsySuz

https://goo.gl/maps/zcuhJCwFFcE2

La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, Nayarit, Mexico
3 comments
Level 6

Re: My photo with the most views on a review

I found your post interesting. 😊 I was saying yesterday to family that often "food" photograph's attract more views than say, a beautiful flower. Not everyone is a nature lover but most people love food it seems. 

Level 8

I know, isn't it crazy? I guess everyone eats but not everyone stops to smell the roses, so to speak.

I, on the other hand, find beauty in the detail of life.

Cheers!  

Level 8