DrShaunak's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

My creation of Local guides logo

I made Local Guides logo using Pumpkin, Gourd &  kitchen knifeI made Local Guides logo using Pumpkin, Gourd & kitchen knife

Last Sunday I made this Local Guides logo using Pumpkin 🍊, Gourd🍐and kitchen knife 🔪
Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Serampore, West Bengal, India
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: My creation of Local guides logo

@DrShaunak This is so creative! Thank you for sharing 🙂

Level 10

Level 9

Thank you @Corrie .I posted this photo earlier in G plus and other social medias and many friends liked so I thought to share it here in connect. 

I would like to share this picture with other local guides here and of course @TraciC @HelloJess ... rest of the local guides team. 🙂

Next time I will record a timelapse video of this. 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Former Google Contributor

I thought it was cheese at first and got really excited! I guess pumpkin is yummy too 🙂

+1 to a time lapse video next time

Googler

Thanks for sharing it here on Connect after sharing it on Twitter, too, @DrShaunak

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 7

I really appreciate your effort....

Level 9

That's very creative.  Good job.

Level 8

@DrShaunak The logo must be very tasty. 🙂

Level 9

@HelloJess As I said before I recorded my time lapse video today. Here is the link. 

@TraciC @Corrie If you like you may pass this video to your team. 🙂