ComicBit's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

My World Mapping

Hello! I'm Leandro Piccione, this is the first time here for me, i never knew about this platform before, is an awesome thing!
I started my experience in Google Local Guides because i feel the need of populate my area map.

I've entered in a ton of activities in the last 2 years for asking to do a beautiful photo, phone numbers and hours of opening.

Making photos is one of my best hobbies so i like when i can to catch a beautiful photo and 360s!
There it is what is for me my best and most watched photos on Google Maps right now:

Photosphere 1

Photosphere 2

Photosphere 3

Photosphere 4

Photosphere 5

Photosphere 6

Photosphere 7

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6 (376k views!!!)

Let me know if you have any suggestions!

8 comments
Level 8

Re: My World Mapping

Hello @ComicBit! Your contribution and work is really cool. You have an eye for photography. There is an area for travel and photos. You should share your work there as well. 

Keep contributing! 

Connect Moderator

Hi @ComicBit,  a warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

Your photos are nice, you did a great job. Why you don't write a post in here to show us the beauty of Lentini?

As this is your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Do not forget to add a location to your post

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Level 7

It is great best achievement

VG
Level 5

Hello ermest thanks for your feedback.

I don't know what position to add because the photos comes really from the entire world! 

I will do a post about my city when i can, unfortunately right now i'm sick 😞

Connect Moderator

ciao @ComicBit, auguri di pronta guarigione.

Un suggerimento: quando vuoi menzionare qualcuno usa il simbolo @. Funziona bene 🙂

Level 5

Grazie @ErmesT!

Level 10

Hi @ComicBit Lorenzo, welcome to connect!

Nice spheres! Did you shot using Street View App?

Any idea why that place has got so many views? We are alwasy asking ourselves when we see something like that!

Level 5

Hello @LucioV i think that is linked to the fact that a lot of tourist goes in this place. Is almost the most famous Pub of Helsinki. In general for all the other very big views i saw that the best places are the one that are interesting and famous and they still without any photo or they just sucks. A lot of time here in my city i find photos of wrong places but my reports about that seems to doesn't be take. About the spheres yes they all comes from the app. But there is a couple that have been highly postprocessed in Photoshop. Unfortunately there still a lot of artifacts in spheres

@ErmesT unfortunately i pressed the "v" button, i was thinking thag it need for change the post, aaaand. No, i flag my post as a reply for my question :')