Safdarrai's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

My Trip To Cape Of Good Hope Cape Point South Africa

The Cape Point experience Spend an unforgettable day at one of South Africa’s most beautiful reserves.

With vistas so breathtaking they seem , and with an edge-of-the-world allure astounding enough to render nearby urban civilisation almost inconceivable, Cape Point is beyond a doubt one of South Africa’s most magnificent sightseeing and tourist attractions.

Though most well known as the dramatic point of collision between Africa's surly currents, this internationally renowned geographic phenomenon is worlds more than just towering cliffs and rocky escarpments that overlook a watery crux.

burrow deep into the soil, a broad assortment of animal life that ranges from the nearly extinct bontebok to the deadly Cape cobra, and one phantom ship that reportedly haunts the boiling waters below. 

Recognised as a World Heritage Site, the immaculately preserved stretch of land and the ocean that fans out from its base are also responsible for generating a hearty slice of South African maritime lore.  Notorious for its tumultuous weather, the seas surrounding Cape Point’s most southwesterly tip – a fairly narrow finger of craggy cliff – are also a macabre and watery grave to 26 sunken ships. 

burrow deep into the soil, a broad assortment of animal life that ranges from the nearly extinct bontebok to the deadly Cape cobra, and one phantom ship that reportedly haunts the boiling waters below. 

Recognised as a World Heritage Site, the immaculately preserved stretch of land and the ocean that fans out from its base are also responsible for generating a hearty slice of South African maritime lore.  Notorious for its tumultuous weather, the seas surrounding Cape Point’s most southwesterly tip – a fairly narrow finger of craggy cliff – are also a macabre and watery grave to 26 sunken ships. 

Cape of Good Hope Cape point South AfricaCape of Good Hope Cape point South Africa

Cape of Good Hope Cape point South AfricaCape of Good Hope Cape point South Africa

Cape of Good Hope CapeCape of Good Hope Cape

Cape of good Hope Cape point South AfricaCape of good Hope Cape point South Africa

Cape of good Hope Cape point South AfricaCape of good Hope Cape point South Africa

Cape Of Good Hope Cape point South AfricaCape Of Good Hope Cape point South Africa

Cape Of Good Hope Cape point South AfricaCape Of Good Hope Cape point South Africa

Cape Point Cape Of Good Hope Cape point South AfricaCape Point Cape Of Good Hope Cape point South Africa

Cape Of Good Hope Cape Point South AfricaCape Of Good Hope Cape Point South Africa

Cape Of Good Hope Cape Point South AfricaCape Of Good Hope Cape Point South Africa

Cape Point Cape Of Good Hope South AfricaCape Point Cape Of Good Hope South Africa

South Africa
7 comments
Level 9

Re: My Trip To Cape Of Good Hope Cape Point South Africa

Hi sir@Gio51x, please check my post how beautiful this place is? Beyond the beauty.

Level 8

Hi @Safdarrai

Cape of Good Hope looks cool and interesting.

Thanks for sharing.

Connect Moderator

Excellent post @Safdarrai

this place is on my travel wish list now

Level 9

Thank you dear friend @Badruddeen yes it is very fascinating really. This is last point world too.

Level 9

Thank you dear brother @OmerAli. And most most welcome. I hope so if you visit we gona meet up here.

Level 9

Hi dear @OSAMA and dear @Badruddeen . Cape Point is often  claimed to be the place where the cold Benguela Current of theAtlantic Ocean and the warm Agulhas Current of the Indian Ocean collide. In fact, the meeting point fluctuates along the southernand southwestern Cape coast, usually occurring between Cape Agulhas and Cape Point. And most interesting thing is that water doesn't merge in side them.

Level 9

Cape of Good Hope Cape TownCape of Good Hope Cape Town