cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

My Travel with my Bike

chia sẻ về lần đầu xách ba lô lên và đi khỏi vùng an toàn
the first public my travel.

ngày đầu xuân, 06/01/2016 tôi xách ba lô lên cùng với chiếc xe đạp đi qua từng nẻo đường của vùng Tây Bắc nước Việt Nam hùng vĩ, qua những con đèo cao, vào những bản làng với nhiều nét văn hóa đặc trưng.
người Thái đen có món thịt trâu muối

người Mông không bao giờ tắt lửa trong bếp

người Khơ Mú đặc sản rêu suối

đi qua 2/4 con đèo hùng vĩ nhất Việt Nam, hoàn thành hơn 1000km theo đường dài và ~2000km quãng đường đã qua,,,

cổng trời Ô Quy Hồcổng trời Ô Quy Hồ

hoàng hôn đầu tiên trên chặng đường dàihoàng hôn đầu tiên trên chặng đường dài

Việt Nam
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: My Travel with my Bike

Hi @NguyễnSỹĐ,

A warm welcome to Local Guide Connect and it would be great to see some photos of your bike trip. I am moving your post here as it is a more appropriate board for the content of your post.  

Why don't you take a moment to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides, too? Here some tips to help you with this:

1. Name: 
  2. Location:  (tag your location in the location field below)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: 
  4. I love to share: 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: 

Add a photo of yourself (maybe one taken during your bike trip?) and post your presentation here.  And make sure you read through the tips on using this community before posting :).  Feel free to explore also the other boards in the forum to share or find interesting topics, photos and suggestions, too.

Thanks again and have fun biking around and with Local Guides! 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them

View solution in original post

Solution

Hi @NguyễnSỹĐ,

A warm welcome to Local Guide Connect and it would be great to see some photos of your bike trip. I am moving your post here as it is a more appropriate board for the content of your post.  

Why don't you take a moment to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides, too? Here some tips to help you with this:

1. Name: 
  2. Location:  (tag your location in the location field below)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: 
  4. I love to share: 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: 

Add a photo of yourself (maybe one taken during your bike trip?) and post your presentation here.  And make sure you read through the tips on using this community before posting :).  Feel free to explore also the other boards in the forum to share or find interesting topics, photos and suggestions, too.

Thanks again and have fun biking around and with Local Guides! 

Amazing experience @NguyễnSỹĐ .

Indeed  it is possible with a bike to explore the world and savour the best of the landscape you are embracing with your own gaze. I love riding my bike, too, around the city I am living in now, London - exploring hidden urban gems, its lovely parks and city  forests.

Keep up with the great work and many thanks for sharing with us.

Level 6

thanks you so much, on my contry it's the best for frighten, and mountains extremely majestic