Did you mean: 
Level 7

My New Bangladesh Local Guides T shirt

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Photo

Hi @ASIFUR. I encourage you to use a subject line that describes what your post is so others know what they are clicking on and viewing. For example, this is of you proudly wearing your new Bangladesh Local Guides shirt so perhaps renaming the post "My new Local Guides shirt" would be a great start. 

I also recommend reading this post for tips on posting and interacting with the community to help save you time, too! 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 5

Hi @ASIFUR

Awesome.

Googler
Solution

Hi @ASIFUR. I encourage you to use a subject line that describes what your post is so others know what they are clicking on and viewing. For example, this is of you proudly wearing your new Bangladesh Local Guides shirt so perhaps renaming the post "My new Local Guides shirt" would be a great start. 

I also recommend reading this post for tips on posting and interacting with the community to help save you time, too! 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.