Fantastic @OmarBD & others CONGRATS!

@Kamalhasnainee

@rofanhassan

@ShafiulB

@LucioV

Best wishes!

@OmarBD wrote:

Dear Friends, 

Have a nice day. I shared some of my past works with google Maps. I've got a lot of fun, But I do not know how you feel? 

[REDACTED]

Gift Receive From Google Map Maker, I'm the Top world mapper in 2011 in Comilla, BangladeshGift Receive From Google Map Maker, I'm the Top world mapper in 2011 in Comilla, Bangladesh

Gift from Google  top world mapper in 2011 in Comilla, BangladeshGift from Google top world mapper in 2011 in Comilla, Bangladesh

Gift from Google  top world mapper in 2011 in Comilla, BangladeshGift from Google top world mapper in 2011 in Comilla, Bangladesh

1st Google Map Maker Workshop in Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS), Dhaka, Bangladesh1st Google Map Maker Workshop in Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS), Dhaka, Bangladesh

1st Google Map Maker Workshop in Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS), Dhaka, Bangladesh1st Google Map Maker Workshop in Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS), Dhaka, Bangladesh

Pen Drive Gift from GooglePen Drive Gift from Google

Regional MapUp Dhaka @ North South University (NSU) February 9, 2013Regional MapUp Dhaka @ North South University (NSU) February 9, 2013

10.jpg

Google Map Maker WorkshopGoogle Map Maker Workshop

Google Map Maker WorkshopGoogle Map Maker Workshop

Received from gift T- Shirt from Google Map MakerReceived from gift T- Shirt from Google Map Maker

Received from gift T- Shirt from Google Map MakerReceived from gift T- Shirt from Google Map Maker

It's Me! Google Map MakerIt's Me! Google Map Maker

A local guide in Comilla Zilla School 2013A local guide in Comilla Zilla School 2013

i've got the Certificate from Google Maps & Google Earth.i've got the Certificate from Google Maps & Google Earth.

Profile of Google Map MakerProfile of Google Map Maker

Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS) Computer ProgremBangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS) Computer Progrem

SMART NATION WITH GOOGLE MAPS.jpg

@TraciC  @laurelleighs  @YanniY @HelloJess @LucioV @ErmesT

@BellaWi  @Kamalhasnainee @OSAMA @ShafiulB

Connect Moderator

Re: My Little Story With Google Maps

Hi @OmarBD

Thanks a lot for sharing your story with us. It is an honor for me to be quoted in your post :-). I would love to have you as a mentor.

Congratulations for all the great results. I think you have a lot of beautiful stories to share with us

Ermes 

Level 9

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @OmarBD

Thanks a lot for sharing your story with us. It is an honor for me to be quoted in your post :-). I would love to have you as a mentor.

Congratulations for all the great results. I think you have a lot of beautiful stories to share with us

Ermes 

Yes @OmarBD we are waiting to hear from you some experience of your great works...!

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @OmarBD

Ermes 

@ErmesT You are absulatly right!!  

I have already announced him as Great Mentor in My Community.... 

He have all Great achivments.... 

Connect Moderator

Wonderful story @OmarBD. Thank you for sharing your journey with Map Maker, now Google Maps / Local Guides here on Connect.

Hope to see you often here on Connect contributing.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Remarkable journey and great memories @OmarBD.

Thanks for sharing with us 

Level 10

@MariaBi Thanks a lot!! yes! In future can do it my self.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 10

@LucioV Dear Brother, Experience isn't Expired. Thank you very much for your kindness.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 10

@rofanhassan Thanks 🙏 a lot!

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee Dear Brother, Thanks a lot!! For your review.

Mohammed Omar Faruque