OmarBD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

My Little Story With Google Maps

Dear Friends, 

Have a nice day. I shared some of my past works with google Maps. I've got a lot of fun, But I do not know how you feel? 

[REDACTED]

Gift Receive From Google Map Maker, I'm the Top world mapper in 2011 in Comilla, BangladeshGift Receive From Google Map Maker, I'm the Top world mapper in 2011 in Comilla, Bangladesh

Gift from Google  top world mapper in 2011 in Comilla, BangladeshGift from Google top world mapper in 2011 in Comilla, Bangladesh

Gift from Google  top world mapper in 2011 in Comilla, BangladeshGift from Google top world mapper in 2011 in Comilla, Bangladesh

1st Google Map Maker Workshop in Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS), Dhaka, Bangladesh1st Google Map Maker Workshop in Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS), Dhaka, Bangladesh

1st Google Map Maker Workshop in Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS), Dhaka, Bangladesh1st Google Map Maker Workshop in Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS), Dhaka, Bangladesh

Pen Drive Gift from GooglePen Drive Gift from Google

Regional MapUp Dhaka @ North South University (NSU) February 9, 2013Regional MapUp Dhaka @ North South University (NSU) February 9, 2013

10.jpg

Google Map Maker WorkshopGoogle Map Maker Workshop

Google Map Maker WorkshopGoogle Map Maker Workshop

Received from gift T- Shirt from Google Map MakerReceived from gift T- Shirt from Google Map Maker

Received from gift T- Shirt from Google Map MakerReceived from gift T- Shirt from Google Map Maker

It's Me! Google Map MakerIt's Me! Google Map Maker

A local guide in Comilla Zilla School 2013A local guide in Comilla Zilla School 2013

i've got the Certificate from Google Maps & Google Earth.i've got the Certificate from Google Maps & Google Earth.

Profile of Google Map MakerProfile of Google Map Maker

Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS) Computer ProgremBangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS) Computer Progrem

SMART NATION WITH GOOGLE MAPS.jpg

@TraciC  @laurelleighs  @YanniY @HelloJess @LucioV @ErmesT

@BellaWi  @Kamalhasnainee @OSAMA @ShafiulB

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Comilla Adarsha Sadar Upazila, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
67 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: My Little Story With Google Maps

Hi @OmarBD

My warmest congratulations for your many achievements! I needed to redact the first of  the great photos you shared - as your complete mail address was visible on it. I wish you further amazing achievements with Local Guides and thank you again!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Excellent contribution bro @OmarBD many congratulations 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

@OmarBD Its show a completely Experiencesful Activities Map maker and his story.

We are really proud of you bro ..

Just keep it up ...

Happy Guiding!!!!! 

Level 10

@NareshDarji Thank You Brother.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 10

@ShafiulB Dear Brother, Thanks a Lot! from my Heart.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @OmarBD

My warmest congratulations for your many achievements! I needed to redact the first of  the great photos you shared - as your complete mail address was visible on it. I wish you further amazing achievements with Local Guides and thank you again!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

Connect Moderator

@OmarBD wrote:

@ShafiulB Dear Brother, Thanks a Lot! from my Heart.

You are welcome bro !!!! .. 

Me also waiting to see your Local Guides achievements..

Happy Guiding !!!! 

Level 6

@OmarBDoh good for you to be big mapper in google, i think you work hard to reach that.

Level 9

WOW @OmarBD those are like golden achievement of life..! We are very happy to see you here in LG Community Forum and thanks for joining with us.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh