cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

My Contribution

Hii and Namskar..

My Friends

I m not Expert in English or Writing to Post Blogs and Not Perfect in Photography not even any Specific things..

But yes I Tried for All those things which helps others..

Its my Passion..

So Friends here is my Little Contribution for Google Map..

to Help Local Communities building Better..

https://www.google.co.in/maps/contrib/116526894311858094118/reviews/@40.1444527,-4.9724199,2z

Thanks for read this..

and Knowing About My Little Introduction..

Regards From Mumbai India..

Mumbai Maharashtra
5 comments
Level 2

Re: My Contribution

shrut 

Can you tell any anything in MAHARASHTRA

Saurabhmishra
Level 2

Plz give detail me about maharashtra  at my contact [REDACTED - PHONE]

You can whatsapp me

Saurabhmishra
Former Google Contributor

Hello @Saurabhmishra,

Your personal information was removed from this post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. Please take a moment to review our Community policy and check these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect on using this community before posting.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 2

How i can this please tell me  lilyana .... [REDACTED]

Saurabhmishra
Google Moderator

Hello @Saurabhmishra,

I redacted your personal contact details from the post. You might not know but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety.

If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead. Please take a moment to review our community policy

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!