SwalayA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

My Beautiful City Nainital

My Beautiful City : - Nainital 

Nainital is a popular hill station in the Indian state of Uttarakhand and headquarters of Nainital district in the Kumaon foothills of the outer Himalayas. Situated at an altitude of 2,084 metres (6,837 ft) above sea level, Nainital is set in a valley containing a pear-shaped lake, approximately two miles in circumference, and surrounded by mountains, of which the highest are Naina (2,615 m (8,579 ft)) on the north, Deopatha (2,438 m (7,999 ft)) on the west, and Ayarpatha (2,278 m (7,474 ft)) on the south. From the tops of the higher peaks, "magnificent views can be obtained of the vast plain to the south, or of the mass of tangled ridges lying north, bounded by the great snowy range which forms the central axis of the Himalayas." (Original Source/Credit of Information : - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nainital) (Pic Credit : Swalay Ali)

NainitalNainital

Nainital - The City Of Lakes, Uttarakhand, India
15 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: My Beautiful City Nainital

Hi @SwalayA, thanks for the introduction to Nainital. However, it looks like the information in the post is originally from this site. Feel free to edit your post to give credit where credit is due or we will have to remove the post. We always encourage community members to post original content. 

I recommend reading this post for tips and best practices when using Connect. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @SwalayA, thanks for the introduction to Nainital. However, it looks like the information in the post is originally from this site. Feel free to edit your post to give credit where credit is due or we will have to remove the post. We always encourage community members to post original content. 

I recommend reading this post for tips and best practices when using Connect. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

Hi JeslynL, 

This was my first post so i was not aware of all the rules, But surely i will update it and mention the credit along will full URL.

Thanks for correcting me.

Regards/Swalay

Level 8

Pakistan capital city Islamabad Butefull city in Pakistan Google imagesGoogle images

Google imagesGoogle images

Bannu local guide
Level 10

Thanks, yes it is very beautiful. I had visited Nanital twice.

@SwalayA

@InayatK

@JeslynL

Level 10

Really very beautiful photos Mr InayatK

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 8

Welcome to local guides @SwalayA!

Your first post is great, thanks a bunch for sharing all this information about your city (Nainital) with us .....keep going bro!!

Level 8

@InayatK

Wow, Pakistan....the one of the most amazing architecture cities i never see, thanks for sharing with us this beautiful pictures!!!

@InayatK wrote:

Pakistan capital city Islamabad Butefull city in Pakistan Google imagesGoogle images

Level 5

NICE FR

Level 9

Nice view of your city @SwalayA ! Thanks for sharing. @ARIZ & dear all friends here is also huge best views of various cities from all over the world!

Best Views of Your City (Day/Night View). All of you may like this. Thanks to all.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh