Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Mustard flower - A yellow Ocean

nice yellow ocen

mehabub👍

Level 8

Good looks, Beautiful Photo, Nice effort . It is look like an yellow carpet.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @SajolKDas,

Thanks so much for the information you've shared. You are right about the purpose of a flower. 🙂 I was asking because here in Bulgaria we have similar herbs/flowers that are used for healing, cooking and for tea.

See you around!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@NadyaPN there also similar type flower also available but color not yellow it's white . look at the border we use that flower 

28164469_2175286429151837_8946875176299666380_o.jpg

Mahabub Hasan

Wow @MahabubMunna

That's amazing! 🙂 Which meet-up was that? 

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@NadyaPN last year International mother language day we give flower we made this in home and give it martyr monument . about this post link  IMLD  and Photos A-Z . please look at this   you understand more about this clearly . Hope you like this 

Mahabub Hasan

@MahabubMunna,

It's impressive how you've done this on your own. And I can see that you've put so much love in it. I also saw the pictures with the flowers everyone brought to the martyr monument. It's such a warm and friendly atmosphere. And finally, the desserts in the last photos look great. I'd love to try them. 🙂

I appreciate that you shared this with us.

- Nadya

Level 10

Nothing is impossible in this earth @NadyaPN . just want your passion and love in what you want to do . and second thing if you want something  from your heart but not enough budget . just play with your brain got so many idea . it's one of them 😉 

if you see my 82 meetup all are different also not take any sponsored but all are like this type en joyful, informative and gorgeous. because i am so lucky    so many good guy in my community they always rise there helping hand .

Mahabub Hasan

@MahabubMunna,

As they say, the secret of having it all is believing you already do. 🙂 And I think your gratitude is what makes you the happy person you are.

Having done 82 meet-ups is a lot! Keep it up! 🙂 I hope you're always surrounded by such awesome people!

Kind greetings,

Nadya

Level 8