Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Mustard flower - A yellow Ocean

@MahabubMunnawow! i love this, a yellow ocean

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing an image like this of Bangladesh @MahabubMunna through Local Guides we see not what our politically motivated media want us to see, instead we see what you see, the beauty of your country.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Hi @MahabubMunna, this is beautiful!  Thanks for sharing 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 7

@MahabubMunna amader grame asar amontron roilo 

Level 8

You are most welcome @NadyaPN

Good to hear from you that you also have similar kinds of flowers.

actually one of loveing flower to me this one. 

Level 8

@MahabubMunna Vaia you reminded me the last year. We struggle a lot to put the flower on right place. Can you remember that??

i cannot forget that. This year we celebrate differently. Isn’t it??

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich Thanks for writing up. Actually you are right, we may see the thing what powerful people want to show us. But the thing is how you observe things.

here in Bangladesh people are very kind and love to stay in peaceful society.

though our cultural and natural resources are very much reach and we really enjoy this.

why not you come to Bangladesh and had a visit? You can stay at our home and take the authentic test of Local Bangladesh. 😇🤩😇🤩🌅

Level 10

Wow @MahabubMunna, I really liked this post. The title is intriguing and when I saw the pictures I just knew it was perfectly descriptive! It's a really beautiful place, almost magic 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 7

i like it thank you yellow evreywhere 

Zerouki
Connect Moderator

@MahabubMunna, I've just realized that I don't have a photo with the mustard ocean. Thank you. I know now what is the first thing I need to do when I go back home. 😛

For everyone else, this post just reminded me of something funny in our language. There is a beautiful idiom in Bangla, chokhe shorshe phool dekha. If I translate it from word to word, it will sound like seeing mustard flower. It might sound innocently beautiful. But the true meaning of the idiom is, to be in a tough situation. I still wonder why these yellow small innocent flowers are considered as tough situation! The only tough thing that I find in this yellow ocean is the bees in the flowers. For your information, the mustard field also is a great source of natural honey. And who doesn't know how useful honey is. So, whenever we see a mustard field we often jokingly say,  we are seeing mustard flowers (we are in deep s**t). 

Jokes apart, this is a beautiful post Mahabub. And I am glad to see how you are portraying all our flowers so beautifully. I am so proud of you, bro.

And congratulations on being featured. 🙂