MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Mustard flower - A yellow Ocean

Winter mean in Bangladesh rural crops field  look like a Yellow ocean , crops field full of Mustard flower . until February look like this 

Really Beautiful Bangladesh

Dhaka , Bangladesh 

IMG_3455.JPG

IMG_3445.JPG

IMG_3412.JPG

27625431_2152703621410118_3594118642527787010_o.jpg

27710230_2152703631410117_740082187507826949_o.jpg

27747536_2152703628076784_361190728518821174_o.jpg

Mahabub Hasan
59 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Mustard flower - A yellow Ocean

Woah @MahabubMunna!

Great photos! Thanks for showing them to us. Do you guys use these flowers to make something? Maybe tea or a spice? 

Thanks!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @MahabubMunna

Thank you so much! This reminds me the ocean of mustard plants I have seen in Bavaria, Germany - when they burst out in their brilliant yellow at the end of April.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

@NadyaPN  mainly farmer    90% cultivated for oil . but use also  make special food  dish this flower mixed with rice ,  make cake and many more .  

@MariaBi wow you like this . normally Bangladesh winter time December to February , so January & feb you can see like this  , country to country depends on there winter time 

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

Nice pictures... @MahabubMunna

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Hi @MahabubMunna

Thanks for sharing! They make oil in Germany, too, if I am not mistaken.The plant is part of the Brassicae family, isn't it? I love when they are growing together with poppy plants - so you can see red spots mixed up with the yellow of the mustard flowers;). 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

@MariaBi  yes you are right .it's Brassicae family plant , mustered plaster / cough use as like compost Fertilizer and give mixed with animal food for make weight gain organic way فوائد زيت الخردل للبشرة 1_0.jpg

vcompost-500x231.jpg

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Hi @MahabubMunna

Scenery from dreams, beautiful photos, I like the title yellow ocean. 

Thanks for sharing 

Have a good day 

Level 10

@AkmalB thanks brother 

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

Hermosas fotos @MahabubMunna, y muy interesante lo que se puede hacer con ellas. 🙂

Saludos Farid