PrateekAgarwal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Mussoorie - Glimpse

Mussoorie is a commercial hill-station in the Indian State of Uttarakhand or Uttaranchal. It has massive green hues covering hundreds of mountains. You can see a vast galley of green as far as your eyes can take you. 

Visit this place for a calm and serene experience. Below is a snapshot of my time here atop a hotel at  the Mall Road in Mussoorie. Cool weather with the right amount of sunshine. 
Fries overlooking the valley of MussoorieFries overlooking the valley of Mussoorie

Prateek Agarwal
Mussoorie, Uttarakhand, India
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Mussoorie - Glimpse

That is a nice plate of chips @PrateekAgarwal  - this forum is for discussing photographic techniques, perhaps you might like to share some of your images in the Share Photos and Discoveries board?

Always read the headline post about what the board is for. I will move this post to that board now.

Regards Paul

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

That is a nice plate of chips @PrateekAgarwal  - this forum is for discussing photographic techniques, perhaps you might like to share some of your images in the Share Photos and Discoveries board?

Always read the headline post about what the board is for. I will move this post to that board now.

Regards Paul

Level 9

Oh Thanks @PaulPavlinovich.

I will keep that in mind for the future. 

Thanks again 🙂

Prateek Agarwal