DrYashPaulSharma's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Mother wax Museum, Kolkata, India

Sri Aurobindo GoshSri Aurobindo GoshMother TeresaMother TeresaMother's Wax Museum is a wax museum located in New TownKolkataIndia. Established in November 2014, it contains wax statues of many famous personalities. The museum has been named after Mother Teresa.

As there was a gap of about 4 hours in my flights, I choose to visit this museum and nearby Eco Park. I took Ola cab and it was half an hour journey (almost normal traffic) to reach there.

Spent 1 and half hour to and the place was so refreshing.

Few of the glimpses are here for you all.

The museum have many corrners connected to each other like famous Indian personalities, Scientists, Sportsperson, Musicians, artists, Philosophers, Actors, Actresses, movie characters and two special places: 1. Hunted house and 2. 3D pattern dancing floor. 

For more information please visit their website:

http://www.motherswaxmuseum.in/

Thanks.
Rabindra Nath TagoreRabindra Nath TagoreDR. Abdul KalamDR. Abdul KalamEinsteinEinsteinEinstein with Dr. Yash Paul SharmaEinstein with Dr. Yash Paul SharmaNikol Kidman with me (just for fun)Nikol Kidman with me (just for fun)Avatar movie characetrAvatar movie characetrJadu (movie character - Koi mil Gaya)Jadu (movie character - Koi mil Gaya)Character's from Kids seriesCharacter's from Kids seriesSpider ManSpider ManIron ManIron ManMahatma GandhiMahatma GandhiVivekanandaVivekananda

Mother's Wax Museum, International Finalcial Hub(CBD), Newtown, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Mother wax Museum, Kolkata, India

Wow, @DrYashPaulSharma! DId you take these photos yourself? The wax figures look really realistic. How old is the museum?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

The museum was 3 years 10 months old.

Level 10

Hi @DrYashPaulSharma

It looks like real people and very nice photo clicked by you. 

Happy Mapping.

Vijay Desai.

Level 9

Hi @IrrPavlova

Thanks, all photos are taken by me with my DSLR. Since, there was no such crowed it benefited me.

This is India's first Wax Museum and was inaugurated in Nov 2014.

Thanks @VijayDesai and @soumyajyotir

Level 10

Hi @DrYashPaulSharma

Thanks for sharing information but just I would like to share that about 5/6 years back I had visited  Kanyakumari and in return journey by road to Kerala I had visited one such wax museum & I had clicked few photos also - right know I forgot name and place - request to my TN & Kerala LGs friends to share the information, just to refresh my memory and help others to visit that place.

Thanks.

Vijay Desai.

Level 6

Would love to visit this place next time I am in Kolkata, and I agree with the others, some of these figures are really good, no doubt helped by the lighting.

Thats @DrYashPaulSharma, this was a great post!