Polash0001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Most unusual sculptures from around the world

Huge of traditional monuments and statue's you can find your town or city in the world, there are those whose sculptors appear to have departed completely from convention.

I have find out some of the most interesting, amazement and wondrous Sculptures picture.

In this Album you can see most wondrous Sculptures picture.

you can also Share some sculptures picture, that you know about.

Anti Terrorism Raju Memorial Sculpture is a sculpture located in University of Dhaka campus of Bangladesh.

RAJU VASKORJO, Dhaka University http://mapio.netRAJU VASKORJO, Dhaka University http://mapio.net

Bureaucratic Themis, Denmark is sculpture by Danish artist Jens Galschiot depicts the goddess of justice as an overweight woman, who sits on the shoulders of a thin, emaciated man. The two figures represent the industrial world and Africa, respectively.

Bureaucratic Themis, Denmark  © flickrBureaucratic Themis, Denmark © flickr

Knotted Gun Sculpture. New York, New York. "Non-Violence" (also known as "The Knotted Gun") is a pro-peace sculpture by Swedish artist Carl Fredrik Reuterswrd, designed in late 1980 and inspired by the shooting death of his pal, John Lennon.

The Knotted Gun, Turtle Bay, New York, USAThe Knotted Gun, Turtle Bay, New York, USA

Md Polash Hossien

||
Dhaka, Bangladesh
2 comments
Level 1

Re: Most unusual sculptures from around the world

@Polash0001i have seen your album.Most unusual sculptures are here. thank you for sharing.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Most unusual sculptures from around the world

Hi @Polash0001,

Great topic idea and I've got acquainted with sculptures that I did not know that actually exists.

Thank you and I'm looking forward to your future posts. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!