ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Milan, Expo 2015 - "Feeding the Planet"

Milano Expo 2015 was a world class event, From May 1st up to October 31st.

150 countries, more than 20 millions of visitors are huge numbers, bot for me the important part was the theme of the event: "Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life"

I've been there on October 15, on a stormy day. It was a great experience even with the rain.

The Tree of Life, symbol of the expo, at 11:37 am, under the stormThe Tree of Life, symbol of the expo, at 11:37 am, under the storm

With very long cues to enter the pavillons, we quickly understood that we had to make a choice.

The entrance to the French pavilion, through the vegetable gardensThe entrance to the French pavilion, through the vegetable gardens

The French pavilion, cereals hanging from the ceilingThe French pavilion, cereals hanging from the ceiling

We were so fortunate, as one guy in our group was a personal friend of the director of Angola Pavillon. For me that pavillon was a target, one of the best pavillons of the Expo, so the unexpected surprise was for me a wonderful gift.

She (the director) came to meet us outside, for a cup of coffe, then guided personally all our group, in a great visit

The Angolan pavilion, one of the nicest I've visitedThe Angolan pavilion, one of the nicest I've visitedThe Angolan pavilion, the vegetable garden on the roofThe Angolan pavilion, the vegetable garden on the roof

Women of AngolaWomen of Angola

Argentina Pavillon

2015-10-15 15.07.07_blur.jpg

Hope you enjoy it

Ermes

expo 2015, Via Luigi Capuana, Rho, MI, Italia
2 comments
Level 5

Re: Milan, Expo 2015, a nice experience

Awesome @ErmesT

Thank you for sharing us.

Level 10

Re: Milan, Expo 2015 - "Feeding the Planet"

Very nice post @ErmesT! I'm sure it must have been a great event, do you know if it's hosted annually? I would love to go if I ever have the chance 🙂 And I'm honored to see that my country took part in it!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG