OmerAli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Metro Station at Night

Some of the glimpses into the Metro Station (Rapid Intercity Transit Bus Service) Islamabad Pakistan. 

The newly con structured Metro terminals, fast dedicated transit lines adds to the beauty of magnificent Islamabad, Pakistan

Date Taken: 13 October 2013

Co-ordinates: 33.6814071,73.0447538

Metro Bus Terminal Sector H-8 IslamabadMetro Bus Terminal Sector H-8 IslamabadMetro Bus Terminal Sector H-8 IslamabadMetro Bus Terminal Sector H-8 IslamabadNewly constructed UnderpassNewly constructed UnderpassMetro Bus Terminal Sector H-8 Islamabad - Top ViewMetro Bus Terminal Sector H-8 Islamabad - Top ViewMetro Bus Terminal Sector H-8 IslamabadMetro Bus Terminal Sector H-8 Islamabad

8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Metro Station at Night

Hi @OmerAli,

Thank you so much for sharing your great photographs with us! The station is indeed very beautiful. 🙂

Best,

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Thanks a lot @KlaudiyaG 🙂

Former Google Contributor

The pleasure is all mine @OmerAli! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Beautiful photographs @OmerAli I've been to Islamabad in winter last year & I must say that these newly constructed metro lines are just awesome for people to travel between twin cities of Islamabad & Rawalpindi.

Thanks for sharing with us 🙂

Level 9

@OmerAli Nice shots and perspective 🙂

Level 9

These all pictures are very very beautiful and really amazing dear brother @OmerAli

Level 6

Very cool photos @OmerAli you're metro system looks really nice.

Connect Moderator