aklantak's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Mesmerising Munnar: Through the Lenses of a Google Local Guide!

@FahmiAdimara,

Its an amazing location, I wished I could capture every moment I spent in Munnar.

@AhadinF wrote:

Sooo magestic!!!

Connect Moderator

Level 7

Nice photographs .... showcased them very well ..... definitely should go to Munnar once...

YashwanthN09 🙂
Level 8

Happy to see that our place is favorite for all of you. Am from the same district where Munnar is included. Try to visit our home town Thekkady and The Periyar Tiger Reserve.

Level 9

Awesome pictures, always wanted to Go to munnar and now seeing these lovely photos, have to go soon. Hope a business trip takes me there:)

Level 8

Thanks @ErmesT, yes it's amazing the post was choosen to be featured.I am inspired!

@ErmesT wrote:

Congratulations @aklantak for your "post of the week". As i sedili, i like it very much. Bravo!! 🙂

Level 8

@YashwanthN09

Yes, you definitely should.

@YashwanthN wrote:

Nice photographs .... showcased them very well ..... definitely should go to Munnar once...

Level 8

Thanks @ZedTransforms

I can imagine how beautiful it is. Kerala truly is the "God's own country".

@ZEDT wrote:

Happy to see that our place is favorite for all of you. Am from the same district where Munnar is included. Try to visit our home town Thekkady and The Periyar Tiger Reserve.

Level 8

All the best @AslamMo. I am sure I am not the only lucky one to have a business trip to Munnar 🙂

@aslamm wrote:

Awesome pictures, always wanted to Go to munnar and now seeing these lovely photos, have to go soon. Hope a business trip takes me there:)

Googler

What a beautiful place to have a business trip, @aklantak. Thank you so much for sharing this post along with the detailed descriptions!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.