Zuritachi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

MeetUp San Antonio - San Pedro Creek Culture Park

Hello everybody

Nice day or night, depending where you are, we are having today. My first meetup at San Pedro Creek Culture Park was not very good. No one showed up, I believe there was an error with the event. I still had a lot of fun, since I was there, I rather just make up the time and explore this park.

One thing I did not like at all, and it is the architects' fault, there was too much sun to begin with. The whole area burned up with the sun and absolutely no shade. They planted trees but when will those trees grow? At least spits of shading areas so we can enjoy the park. The city knows that we have hot temperatures here. Not good.

But other than that, it was alright, kids were playing in the water and the walk was okay. They had lots of information about the history of the creek. Here is a link to my photos album. Hope you like it. If one of you did meet up and was not able to find me, go ahead and message me here on connect and let me know if you want to add your own photos to the album. Hope you enjoy and have a nice good day. Also it is Saturday, go ahead and relax. 🙂

Mark G Olivares
San Pedro Creek, San Antonio, TX, USA
1 comment
Level 9

Re: MeetUp San Antonio - San Pedro Creek Culture Park

How are you doing?

Wanting to connect to local guides in San Antonio Tx?

Dont know if there are any meet ups already going on in SA. Do you?

Raju

Rahu