JulianaKWK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Meet The Blue Elves @ Harbour City Hong Kong

See we have some special guests here! They are Smurfs! Is any fans of Smurfs here? At least I am 😉 Just see how lovely they are 😍

an enormous “We’re All Smurfs!” village.an enormous “We’re All Smurfs!” village.Don't miss such a good chance to meet them in Hong Kong. 😎

You can obtain more information, as follows, 

What:

The Smurfs are coming to Harbour City Hong Kong this summer!

When:

13th July - 9th August , 2016

Where:

Harbour City, Canton Road Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. (Near the Star Ferry pier) 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) {Hi! I'm Juliana _ }
Harbour City, Canton Road, Hong Kong
6 comments
Level 8

Re: Meet The Blue Elves @ Harbour City Hong Kong

It is great to see HK updates while out of town, thank you @JulianaKWK.

For so many years, Harbour City hosted special events during the holiday season - Christmas, Chinese Lunar New Year, Summar Holiday.  

Floating Yellow Duck,

- the occasional docking of the largest floating book store, MV Doulos Phos and MV Logos Hope

- Doraemon

If you are visiting HK, its worth to check what is happening at their Event Calendar.

Former Google Contributor

Are these characters stationary or moving? It would be nice if they do circles, walk or even paint!

Googler

I have to admit, @YanniY's thoughts around the Smurfs walking or painting made me smile. I grew up on the Smurfs! La, la la la la laaa! 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

@YK1001 Yeah the Rubbler Duck! As I remember it was really really cute when I saw it first time! and of course I took a lot of pictures of this cute yellow duck 🙂

Level 8

@YanniY They are stationary - just sculptures 😞 I wish they all could move too! I'm sure that would be more funny than just taking photos with them 😛

Level 8

@TraciC Woah, it's nice to know that you all are Smurfs fans! 😄
I know that song... so I'd like to share it now!! lol
La, la la la la laaa~~~~~