ivicirillo's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 5

Martial Glacier! Ushuaia Argentina β„πŸŒŽ

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to share some photos that I took in Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina from the Martial Glacier. Stunning ice on the mountain (Mount Martial) and a beautiful and small river that accompanies a special trekking trail along the climb to a panoramic view of the glacier.Martial Glacier - Mount Martial 1319 mts. sea level.Martial Glacier - Mount Martial 1319 mts. sea level.

Arroyo Nueva EsperanzaArroyo Nueva Esperanza

Hope you have a nice day πŸƒπŸ’§πŸŒ

Glaciar Martial, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Martial Glacier! Ushuaia Argentina β„πŸŒŽ

Hey @ivicirillo,

Thanks for sharing these photos. I am ashamed to admit, but I did not know there are glaciers in Argentina. I guess we learn something new every day.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 5

Hi @GeorgesHR! I'm happy you like it! Argentina has many glaciers! A few weeks ago I shared a post about one of the most important glaciers in Argentina, the Glacier Perito Moreno. I leave the post here if you are interested, greetings!

Level 10

Level 10

@ivicirillo

Nice thank you for sharing πŸ˜€

Level 8

@ivicirillo wrote:

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to share some photos that I took in Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina from the Martial Glacier. Stunning ice on the mountain (Mount Martial) and a beautiful and small river that accompanies a special trekking trail along the climb to a panoramic view of the glacier.Martial Glacier - Mount Martial 1319 mts. sea level.Martial Glacier - Mount Martial 1319 mts. sea level.

Arroyo Nueva EsperanzaArroyo Nueva Esperanza

Hope you have a nice day πŸƒπŸ’§πŸŒ

Wow, ivicirillo

I love this post. This is very interesting.

If I ever get a chance to go to this place I would never say no.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Cheers