Sumei's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

MALAYSIA: Seashore Malacca & Top View Kuala Lumpur

Hello All,

I like to take a lot of photos. No matter it is for people, food or view (mainly scenery shoots). Here I am sharing the latest shoots from my side.

Photos were taken in Kuala Lumpur and Malacca Malaysia. I am proud to be a Malaysian and there are many beautiful things in my homeland.

*Still a beginner of taking the photo, of course, aim to improve better day by day.

seashore malaccaseashore malacca31166897_798486233679871_7638824121639370752_n.jpg31185192_798486280346533_2094782062815870976_n.jpgJalan Bukit Permai 3, kuala lumpurJalan Bukit Permai 3, kuala lumpur

More pictures: www.instagram.com/thetravellersu

Malaysia
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Malaysia has many nice places - sharing a few of my latest shoots in KL and Malacca Malaysia

Hey @Sumei,

Great photos, thanks for sharing! We'd love to see some more of your photos from Malaysia! 

If you're interested, you can go ahead and take a look at these tips for when you're sharing your photos on Connect: link to article.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Re: Malaysia has many nice places - sharing a few of my latest shoots in KL and Malacca Malaysia

Hi! Fabulous, very well captured, well done, greetings. 

Level 8

Hi  @NadyaPN  thank you for the kind feedback and suggestion!

The article that you have shared was helpful! I have tried a new subject and added a link to my other traveling photos.

Appreciate your kind support 🙂

BR,

Sumei

Level 8

Hi @AB-Nigyal 

Thank you for your kind words! Appreciate that and wish you have a great day 🙂