AdrianGM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Making Los Angeles One of the Best of Local Guides

I recently visited the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles and took some great photos. While I was at it, I made my way Downtown, to Grand Park on Grand Avenue and did some photo shooting.  I enjoyed seen couples and their photographers taking photo shots at great photo hot spots.  This week I will be posting many of the photos I posted on my Twitter account.  Let us work together maybe meet up and select from our best photos to share.  Let's make Los Angeles one of the best 5 Local Guides. Feedback on this matter is welcome.  

Thank you!

Adrian

Glad to be of service!
Los Angeles, CA, United States
13 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: Making Los Angeles One of the Best of Local Guides

I'm out in the Inland Empire, but have Los Angeles as my registered home city, so I'll do my best to make that top 5 happen!

Hope we get lots of support from the other LGs in the area.

View solution in original post

Level 7
Solution

I'm out in the Inland Empire, but have Los Angeles as my registered home city, so I'll do my best to make that top 5 happen!

Level 7

Super! I've just posted I bunch of pics and approval is pending. This is actually exciting. 

@AdamZ wrote:

Glad to be of service!
Level 5

I'm in agreement.  Our city has such great potential.  The fact that LA is so spread and diverse is actually an asset and facilitate us being one of the top 5!

Level 5

Kudos for you making LA your home city! 

Level 7

Absolutely true. L.A is diverse, rich in culture, history, entertainment, arts, and what not.  Apparently my pics still pending approval, in the mean time I will be taking more and posting more. I have no doubt L.A. will be selected among the top five cities.  

Glad to be of service!
Level 10

I have 2k points and 35 million views with 8k pictures and 300 reviews including the natural history museum which I did months ago leaving with around 30 unique photospheres including the parking lot and bathrooms.  So what I'm saying is that it's a waste of time to take pictures of all the stuff people have already taken better then you ten times over by now so instead why not living up to what you claim to want to do and start taking picture of the things you otherwise wouldn't like the view from halfway up the watts towers at sunset on a Sunday.   I'm just saying that's what I would do because I did. 

Overlooking the jungle.Overlooking the jungle.

Ripping through a trump protest.Ripping through a trump protest.

Downtown Los Angeles.Downtown Los Angeles.

Over the Inglewood oil fields.Over the Inglewood oil fields.

A Venice back alley.A Venice back alley.

And that was all just last Saturday.

Majeston Hanna
Level 5

Looking forward to "Making Los Angeles One of the Best of Local Guides"

Level 6

I am in the San Fernando Valley. I don't get out of the valley much but there is plenty to do around me.

I try to improve things but I get much frustration. It seems that the people that must approve many of my improvements don't care as much as I do.

I agree that it is better to take pictures of places that need pictures.

Level 7

Yes, I concur!

Stephen Boykin - Local Guide Level 4 - Glendale, California Downtown Los AngelesDowntown Los Angeles