FaridTDF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Los Moderadores Connect en el LGSummit17

hemmm, no, in fact just a double interview, @LucioV.

But why not, I've been guided for a day in S.F. by @KarenVChin, and I will be honored to have her in Italy

Ermes

Connect Moderator

I hope, that we are together at #LGSummit18! Nice to see you all on this picture...

Please mention me with @LudwigGermany on your reply, so I get notified

Connect Moderator   Maps   Instagram   Twitter 

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT thanks for your warm words. Good to know that they remember me and I missed my friends too.

Please mention me with @LudwigGermany on your reply, so I get notified

Connect Moderator   Maps   Instagram   Twitter 

Connect Moderator

So we all have to prepare everything for the 2018, @LudwigGermany

It was so nice to have a group of moderators to the Summit. 

A nice way to exchange experiences and friendships with all the community 

Ermes 

Connect Moderator

@FaridTDF, I don't know how @PaulPavlinovich@ErmesT @YK1001 @Csaba and @IlankovanT did it with the traveling back and getting back online so quickly. It took me a week to recover post Oct 13 and slowly getting back into my Connect groove here.  I am so behind in Summit17 posting it's embarrassing! 

Farid, amazing experience and the #bestsummitever is all I can say, and this is coming from a #LGSummit16 alumnus.  The energy was electric. I meet so many people that are active here on Connect and those who are not.  There was the 1st ever private Prosecco Connect Moderator tasting that I believe "no photographs were taken." LOL  Plus many more special moments that a subset of us hung out together and made a lot of wonderful memories together, which again there are some photos documenting them and while others there are none.

Whether I get chosen again for the next Summit and if its in my hometown, Farid, if you get chosen to come, I will promise to give you a private "local, local San Francisco" tour. Just wear comfortable walking shoes, camera, and a battery recharger and we will "GO - GO - GO."

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

@KarenVChin

In fact it was a so special moment that no one was even thinking about to take a photo.

Well, really there is only one photo, with wrong focus, of the witness of this special event. The witness is no longer with us, and we are not sorry about that.

The withess:

Spoiler
The witnessThe witness
Level 8

I really hope all of us can get together somewhere some point in time - to me, it is so logical for it to happen at a Summit!

Anyone can confirm if the togetherness with our Great Gone Witness is undder Super-N-D-A or not?

I do not want to risk my chance to get admitted in future - no matter how slim the chance already it is! 

Spoiler
The togetherness with our Great Gone Witness almost make @IlankovanT missed the bus the following morning!  What a powerful experience!  I will do whatever is needed to get another taste of it!

Connect Moderator

Muchas gracias @KarenVChin, tomo tu palabra ☝️, en ese caso, resrvaré para ese viaje un par de días más 👍😉, reconozco que gracias a varios de ustedes y otros, pude tener el grato sentimiento de casi estar alado de ustedes, las redes sociales en su mayoría ayudaron a lograr eso. 

@YK1001, cuenta también con ello eres imprescindible, así que también cuento con verte a ti allí jejeje. 

Saludos Farid

Connect Moderator

@YK1001 wrote:

I really hope all of us can get together somewhere some point in time - to me, it is so logical for it to happen at a Summit!

Anyone can confirm if the togetherness with our Great Gone Witness is undder Super-N-D-A or not?

I do not want to risk my chance to get admitted in future - no matter how slim the chance already it is! 

@YK1001, where was I in all of this?! No one told me about it! I have to read this here! OMG @ErmesT, where you aware of this situation?  = )

Cheers,

Karen