cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Los Moderadores Connect en el LGSummit17

Connect Moderator

Honestly, I was exhausted walking around the Fisherman's Wharf with another set of Local Guides by the time I saw your message. I completely mixed up dates in my head of when we were suppose to meet @ErmesT.

You would think with 4 Local Guides and cameras in hand we would have taken more photos. I was thinking about it when we were toasting (and I thought I took at least one), but we just have the bubbly memories of that night.

Cheers,

Karen

@ErmesT wrote:

@KarenVChin

In fact it was a so special moment that no one was even thinking about to take a photo.

Well, really there is only one photo, with wrong focus, of the witness of this special event. The witness is no longer with us, and we are not sorry about that.

The withess:

Spoiler

Connect Moderator

OMG @YK1001, seriously?

OK, don't worry, the witness is no longer with us, and my picture is just showing an unopened bottle. I can show that I didn't had any extra charge from the hotel. No evidence

The only evidence is tha we wasn't taking photos for an hour or more. Well, this one is a clear evidence for a group of local guides (maybe not for a group of friends)

Ermes

Level 6

Great photo and mural!

Level 9

Wow it's a view of real gems of connect ! Nice and friendly approaching! Thanks @FaridTDF for sharing this beautiful moment with us..!  

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Que buenas palabras @ErmesT, cuando todo pasa a un segundo plano y lo que queda es la conexion, ya le podremos sacar fotos a la memoria jejej una buena reunión de amigos 

Level 9

@FaridTDF we missed you in this summit and hope we can meet somewhere soon 🙂

Connect Moderator

@FaridTDF Its a nice post !!!! Its really a Great moment to see you  all Connect experts in one frame !!! 

Just amazing!! hope in the next summit i will meet you all !!!

Happy Guiding!!!!

Level 9

ha ha hahaa @YK1001 yes I went to the room late and slept around 3 am 😛

Connect Moderator

Gracias @IlankovanT, @ShafiulB, estoy seguro de ello, pronto nos podremos encontrar todos juntos en el 2018 👍🍀🙂