Mowaffaq's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Long weekend in Rome

Last weekend we were in Rome for a fast visit. This is the second time I visit Rome, I don't like it actually, but my partner love it! I see lots of corruptions everywhere in Rome, that's why I don't like it.

However Rome is a great big open live museum! Fortunately the weather was great, as they said the weather was very wild before our come.

These are some pictures I made with my telephone. Another pictures are in my big camera I didn't install it yet. Maybe I will upload it to Google, then I will share the link with you.

The Roman Forum, also known by its Latin name Forum RomanumThe Roman Forum, also known by its Latin name Forum RomanumAnother view from Roman ForumAnother view from Roman ForumThe Roman Forum, also known by its Latin name Forum RomanumThe Roman Forum, also known by its Latin name Forum RomanumThe Colosseum or Coliseum, also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre, is an oval amphitheatre in the center of the city of Rome, ItalyThe Colosseum or Coliseum, also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre, is an oval amphitheatre in the center of the city of Rome, ItalyThe Colosseum or ColiseumThe Colosseum or ColiseumThe Roman Forum, also known by its Latin name Forum RomanumThe Roman Forum, also known by its Latin name Forum Romanumthe Monumento Nazionale a Vittorio Emanuele II , or the Unknown Soldierthe Monumento Nazionale a Vittorio Emanuele II , or the Unknown SoldierChiesa del Santissimo Nome di Gesù all'Argentina from inside!Chiesa del Santissimo Nome di Gesù all'Argentina from inside!the Monumento Nazionale a Vittorio Emanuele II , or the Unknown Soldierthe Monumento Nazionale a Vittorio Emanuele II , or the Unknown SoldierIMG_0368.JPGThe Roman Forum, also known by its Latin name Forum RomanumThe Roman Forum, also known by its Latin name Forum RomanumThe Roman Forum, also known by its Latin name Forum RomanumThe Roman Forum, also known by its Latin name Forum RomanumThe Colosseum or ColiseumThe Colosseum or ColiseumIMG_0372.JPGall the churches in Rome from inside are amazing with sometimes 3D paintings!all the churches in Rome from inside are amazing with sometimes 3D paintings!The Mausoleum of Hadrian, usually known as Castel Sant'Angelo is a towering cylindrical building in Parco Adriano!The Mausoleum of Hadrian, usually known as Castel Sant'Angelo is a towering cylindrical building in Parco Adriano!IMG_0375.JPGIMG_0376.JPGIMG_0377.JPGIMG_0378.JPGThis is clear what is it!This is clear what is it!IMG_0380.JPGIMG_0381.JPGIMG_0382.JPGIMG_0383.JPGIMG_0384.JPGIMG_0385.JPG

Rome, Italië
10 comments
Level 10

Re: Long weekend in Rome

Hi @Mowaffaq,

Thanks for sharing with us your visit to Rome. Nice pictures!

It reminds me some good souvenirs....  I went there more than 25 years ago when I was kid with my parents. 

I would love to bring my wife and the kids there.

I have to update my bucket list.

See you around

Jul

Level 8

Merci beaucoup Julien. Well, 25 years? Time to visit again 😄 Surly there are lots of things are changed now!
Level 8

Hi @Mowaffaq

Fantastic.

Thanks for sharing some great photos.

Cheers

Level 8

Hi, nice pic. Next time, if you want some advices on what to see, or other info, ask us 🙂 

Former Google Contributor

Nice photos, @Mowaffaq! Thanks for sharing.

I'm going to Rome for the second time in a couple of months too. I was there last year, but it was not my favourite place in Italy. This year I'll give it a second chance to win my heart. 😄

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @NadyaPN

if tou have some questions or curiosity about my City, fell free to ask 😉

Level 9

Amazing pictures and your photography simply awesome,Hello @Mowaffaq Thank you for sharing with us....

Level 8

Thank you very much @NirmalTeja for your nice words!

Level 9

very nice photos @Mowaffaq 🙂