MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Lokum - Turkish Traditional Sweets

@KlaudiyaG now take bangladeshi Traditional sweets it's also common with indian sweets . name " Naru" / " naru"/ "Laddu"28235329_2177218305625316_2123493784630060157_o.jpg

Mahabub Hasan
Former Google Contributor

You surely have in Bangladesh a huge variety of sweets that I want to try. The thing that worries me is that I'll gain a lot of kilograms and I won't be able to walk. 🙂

Thanks @MahabubMunna,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

hahah. it's not called gain  it's actually reserve for future . 😉 just show 5% pic you tell this if i show other pic what you say hahaha @KlaudiyaG most welcome Bangladesh 

Mahabub Hasan

When you put it that way, of course I want more. 🙂

Can't wait to see them!

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@MahabubMunna Looking very delicious 🙂

Level 10

@KlaudiyaG today last sweets for you don't take much sugar in a day , face diabetics problem 😛 Balusa / chini dana

Mahabub Hasan

The good news @MahabubMunna is that I can't get it from my eyes. 🙂

Are those coconut naru?

Talk to you soon,

Klaudiya

Level 10

No @KlaudiyaG . 20 % milk cream and 80% solid half boil sugar 😛 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Thank you very much for tagging me @KlaudiyaG! I love these kind of posts where I can learn a bit about other countries' cultures 🙂 I appreciate it very much!

@MahabubMunna this is such a great post, and you have shared lots of beautiful pictures. I should visit your country one day and try those sweets, they look delicious! Thank you for sharing them with us 🙂

KlaudiyaG ha escrito:

Wow, how did I missed this incredible post. Thank you so much for tagging me @MahabubMunna! As Bulgaria and Turkey are pretty close to each other, I have the privilege to stuff my face with their sweets whenever I want. 🙂

Do you know who will also enjoy this post, @ValeriaAumasque. 🙂

Regards,

Klaudiya

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

sure why not . most welcome Bangladesh . i like travel and test food . after do this love share with people . maybe some one like this that's why 🙂 @ValeriaA_

Mahabub Hasan