rico1980's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Local Guides from Davao City

DSC03203.JPGDSC_0074 - Copy.jpgDSC_0036 (1910x1060) - Copy - Copy.jpgDSC_0043 - Copy - Copy.jpgDSC03197.JPGDSC03200 (1920x1080).jpgDSC03200.JPGDSC03201.JPGDSC03202 (1280x720).jpg

Dahican Surf Resort, Mati, Davao Region, Philippines
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides from Davao City

Hi @rico1980. A Warm Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides

Nice photos, do you want to tell us something more about this? Were you on a meet-up? It seems you are having a lot of fun, so we are curious, we want to know more 

As this is your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Need Help: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 6

Re: Local Guides from Davao City

Hello po!

It's great to find fellow local guides here! If you haven't joined our Davao Local Guides community in Google+, here's the link where you can join us! https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/108944726723455078492

We are brewing up plans to do a mapping activity in Marilog and Samal. Let us know if you have more suggestions and ideas for our local guides group!