EricMartinezPH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guides Gear - Mapping Proudly!

Hey @EricMartinezPH,

Judging from the photos, it's been a great adventure. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

See you around!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Hi @EricMartinezPH, for an instance (before I read the story above the photos), I thought they are the photos from Jumanji 3. LOL. 

Yes Eric, I am subscriber to your channel and I follow you everywhere you go and keep on sighing for not being able to join you. I so hope one day I will be a true bohemian. And you keep inspiring me all the time. And guess what! You just gave me an idea of using the swags that I got from the summit. All these days I kept it in store so that they dont get spoiled. But I guess, I should show off what I got from the summit, that was probably their idea too. 🙂

Level 10

Thank you for that! I'm super happy I'm able to inspire others even a little bit, especially superstar Local Guides like yourself. Couldn't agree more - Use em, get em dirty, log LG points, and pound the pavement and trails with them!

Every single person who sees them and gets curious is another potential addition to our big global family! 🙂