Did you mean: 
Level 3

Local Guide

Good morningGood morning

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Local Guide

Hi @SPVR3 Welcome to Local Guides Connect, it would be good before adding the contribution that you read these rules. If you have an interesting story from a place where you have a photo, you can share that with us.If you imagine serve to this Introduce-Yourself-February-2017. Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general. Good luck.

A similar theme is here.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @SPVR3, thanks for sharing the photo. I recommend editing your post to change the title to something more relevant, i.e. "Sunset at [the location where you saw the sunset]". 

Adding to @Myrathor, I'd like to share with you these tips about posting in the Share Your Photos and Discoveries board:

• Make the best use of Location” feature to add the location of where the photo is taken. (P.S don't use location as the place you live in, but the place where you took the photo).
  • Share a story. Photos are great but community members love to know more about your experience at a location.
  • Share pictures that are relevant (don’t post pictures of yourself posing in front of a mirror, for instance) and that have been taken by you. And try not to post blurry photos, as they won’t catch the attention of the community.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 3

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback shared with me. 

Yap! I will sure follow the rules 🙂

Thanks,

Paul