cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7
Level 7

Local Guide in Ingolstadt

Hi everybody!

My name is Rene a.k.a. PSO and I currently live and work in Bavaria / Germany. I like travelling, getting good food in any place of restaurant and while I am doing that I always carry around my smartphone so that I can catch some pictures of my "adventures" and share them with you. Due to my way and personality I get to know a lot of restaurant and bar owners and they are very glad if I take some pictures of their establishment and post them on Google Maps. I like sharing my adventures on Google Maps and if a recommendation of mine strikes your "food nerve" I am more than happy to have helped you find a good spot with great food and what is most important a decent nice cup of coffee.

What I really appreciate about Googles Local Guide is the possibility to share experiences, photos, videos with the whole world! It helped me a lot when travelling around the world because I already was there thanks to contributors like myself!

Hope you like what you see and let me know what is missing so that I can work that out to give you a better experience 🙂

Take care and have a great day and remember: "Share or be square"

Regards PSO

PSO
Ingolstadt, Deutschland