Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Local Guide Timor Leste

Area Branca, Crito Rey, Dili Timor LesteArea Branca, Crito Rey, Dili Timor Leste

Cristo Rei, Dili, Timor-Leste
13 comments
Level 5

Re: Local Guide Timor Leste

Awesome @Anonymous.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks...

welcome to Dili Timor Leste.

Level 10

@Anonymous is that photographed by you, this place is amazing, nature at its best.

Just say a few words about this place so that we can know a bit much about it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. it's my photo.

The place is in Dili. The place name is Area Branca , Cristo Rey.its open 24 hour 7 days...

Cristo Rey see from Metiaut. 5 menit to the Arae Branca.Cristo Rey see from Metiaut. 5 menit to the Arae Branca.

Level 10

@Anonymous Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

@NarenChandra

@ZuhairM

@Anonymous wrote:

Area Branca, Crito Rey, Dili Timor LesteArea Branca, Crito Rey, Dili Timor Leste

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sea view of Timor Leste

Tibalau, is one of beautiful sea views in Timor Leste. Tibalau at District Liqueca.

Tibalau Carimbala.Photo by Luis L De AraujoTibalau Carimbala.Photo by Luis L De Araujo

Former Google Contributor

Re: Sea view of Timor Leste

It looks beeeautiful! I have to admit that I first heard about Timor Leste only a few years ago. Thank you for sharing a part of your charming yet super underrated place, @Anonymous!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sea view of Timor Leste

Your Welcome

@JeslynL wrote:

It looks beeeautiful! I have to admit that I first heard about Timor Leste only a few years ago. Thank you for sharing a part of your charming yet super underrated place, @Anonymous!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks alot