Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Let's View Some Places in one panorama (Panorama views)

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

I have never imagined that panoramic views look that much beautiful and adjust perfectly in a connect post dear @Kamalhasnainee. What a fantastic scenario. I like the photos a lot. From now I will also be focusing to capture panoramic views for connect post. 🙂

The view of panoramic photos really fantastic for all time. It's like a combo package ha..haaaa...haaaa where have huge places in one view. I love it @BishowvijayaP.   

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

I know brother you have captured huge panoramic views & this is also very nice to see @IlankovanT. Thanks brother for sharing your great opinion about panoramic.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Dear Brother @Kamalhasnainee Good Day. Thank you very much for your reply and sorry for my late reply because of too busy with my job. I have some Panorama photos year of 2017. I just shared with you & all my friends, And i hope like my photography.

Gumti River View, ComillaGumti River View, Comilla

Comilla StudiamComilla Studiam

Salbon Bihar, Kotbari, ComillaSalbon Bihar, Kotbari, Comilla

Dharmasagar, ComillaDharmasagar, Comilla

Mainamati War Cemetery, Comilla, BangladeshMainamati War Cemetery, Comilla, Bangladesh

@IlankovanT @BishowvijayaP @NareshDarji @ShafiulB @LucioV @ErmesT @HelloSamsonR @KarenVChin @TraciC

Thanks a Lot!!

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

Views are very wonderful ! Especially the view of Comilla Cemetery and the Gumti River Views is very lovely and charming to me @OmarBD. Thanks for sharing these views of important places from Comilla. I hope you may like this also @ShafiulB @Naiem 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Wow nice shots @Kamalhasnainee brother 

Here I come.Sunvally project in deep AftabnagarSunvally project in deep AftabnagarSunvally site officeSunvally site office

Level 9

Thanks brother @RonneBD for sharing your clicks with us.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

I believe in eyes and you have proven the first line of the comment via this post bro @Kamalhasnainee. Really fantastic for all the time. 🙂

Kamalhasnainee wrote: 
The view of panoramic photos really fantastic for all time. It's like a combo package ha..haaaa...haaaa where have huge places in one view. I love it @BishowvijayaP.   
Level 9

Beautiful photos @OmarBD

Level 1

[Photo Lovers] Your Best Panoramic View

LOVE a great Panoramic Frame! 

PANO_20171231_141457.jpg

Please add your favorite extended shots! I would love to see them from around the world! 😍

This one is from the Seahawks vs Cardinals game on NYE! FIRST GAME AT THE STADIUM. Loved it!

Connect Moderator

Re: [Photo Lovers] Your Best Panoramic View

Hi @BELSConnect. A Warm Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

A thread with the same content started three days ago. I will merge your beautiful post in there

As this is your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Need Help: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes